PDA

View Full Version : Did a little clean up.

mrfunny
05.12.2001, 12:49
Sorry for this non-roleplaying thread...I just cleaned up a little as someone found it funny to post an EXTREAMLY large picture in the subject.He/She should be happy that I don't have admin powers, as i would then have banned the user!Yes I'm a little mad, but only because that jerk can't think!If he/she returns, then PLEASE drop me an e-mail at chano@mrfunny.yi.org and I'll take care of it.If I've deleted other topics than the topics by this idiot, I'm very sorry, but as far as I can tell, that have NOT happend. <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

King Kana
05.12.2001, 13:06
Thank you, it really nerved us all! <i></i>

mrfunny
05.12.2001, 22:19
Hey, cleaning up is my job <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

Tylona
05.12.2001, 22:23
I wondered what was wrong with it I never got to see the picture it wouldn't load and who in the world would do dat?~is a bit mad at this moment.~ <i></i>

mrfunny
05.12.2001, 22:50
Well, the url of the picture was image1.gif, which did not exist, so no wonder it wouldn't load.As for who would do it, you could ask the "Elevator got high" thing! <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

Tylona
05.12.2001, 23:03
That's very wrong and cruel that he/she meanie :"> I wonder what make's people do that anyhow?why can't they just leave everything alone. <b> Roaring Clawing Pawing Furr's Flying. </b><i></i>

trip
05.12.2001, 23:36
Thanx! That was really annoying. Glad you fixed it "In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made many people very angry and has generally been regarded as a bad idea."<i></i>

Daystar Oni Draggonov
06.12.2001, 00:20
oh so thats what happened i thought it was just a ezboard glitch or something <b> Mas lejos de la orilla, mas cerca de la muerte </b><i></i>

The Sonic God
06.12.2001, 06:31
Mr. Funny, I need the username of the user so I can terminate him/her from ezBoard for
eech of service terms agreement.(This topic will remain sticky until the issue has been resolved)Thanks for your assistance. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!</i>

mrfunny
06.12.2001, 12:06
HMm.. I'm not sure if I kept the username.. But it was SOMETHING like "Elevators Go High"I'm not 100% sure, but this appears to be the guy:pub13.ezboard.com/uelevat...anguage=ENBut then again, it MIGHT have been some variation of that. <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

The Sonic God
06.12.2001, 19:55
Just your typical spammer. almost a thousand posts in 2 weeks...hmm... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!</i>

mrfunny
07.12.2001, 18:51
HMm.. "I need to increes my post count... Where is there a forum to spam?"Yup, typical.... Which reminds me of a mail I get repeated every two months... But that's another story... <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

The Sonic God
09.12.2001, 20:21
I don't care if the user does his bidding on other boards, but when he attacks these communities, the issue will be addressed by ezBoard Legal.Sequelo's Savannah's CSC Gold is funded by TLK:UN, which is owned by UGC, and both UGC and Sequelo's Savannah are former Community Showcase members, they get the highest respect from ezBoard, and they promised us they'll do whatever they can to rid of unwanted members. If need be, we can go above Sequelo's head to get a user banned — globally. I had to do it a few times already these past months, to keep this board clean and safe.<b> TO ALL MEMBERS:</b> If you spot spam, flaming, or harassing, WE MUST KNOW ABOUT IT so we can eliminate the problem. Email Mr. Funny at chano@mrfunny.yi.org or email me at webmaster@ultimategamers.org with a link to the offending topic so that we may address the issue.Harassment, spamming, or flaming IS NOT tolerated anywhere or at any time. It is against this board's rules and against ezBoard regulations, and is also against all ISP policies. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!</i>

mrfunny
10.12.2001, 00:48
Hmm.. My new e-mail address seems to have been spread pretty fast <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

Pipcub
13.12.2001, 15:07
"hacker-spammers" makes me sick... -----------------------------I AM A GROOVY PUNKY KIDDO!!<i>same person as Lucifer KC, but this alias is Luci's aunt</i> >XD <i></i>

mrfunny
13.12.2001, 15:10
It's only the 2nd time it has happed... Last time it was dot topics..... But twice in about 2-3-4 HMm.. HOWMANY years, is not that bad... (Of cause there's all the things I haven't seen, because the cleaning crew was right on the spot at the right time ) <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

mrfunny
14.12.2001, 18:40
TSG: What do you think? Should we let this topic "drift away"?It seems to me, that there's no more to say here... <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

mrfunny
23.12.2001, 01:32
Moved to the Coffee Shop to clean up the roleplay area.... <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

sequelo
13.01.2002, 14:33
Speaking of clean-ups... as you know, the oldest topics will be deleted if a forum has more than 20 pages.So if this happens, please move 10-20 postings of that forum to the Archive, so that they won´t be lost for future generations... <i></i>

mrfunny
13.01.2002, 23:58
I just made a major clean up here... Should I move 10-15 pages from general as well?And wont the posts be lost if the archive goes above 20 pages? <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>