PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning service.

mrfunny
13.01.2002, 23:32
Now that we finally have a RP archive, I decided to move the old topics there. If you want a topic moved back from the archive, then let me know. <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

TiSherMai
13.01.2002, 23:41
I would like some of the topics of mine deleted if yah can:!! WOOHOO !!~*~ TLK RP ~*~those two please if you like TLK RP can be moved ~*The Walker of Myst*~ TiSherMai<i></i>

mrfunny
13.01.2002, 23:56
Hmm.. Why do you want them deleted?Also an URL for the two topics would help a LOT (Saves me the searching). You can get the URL in Internet Explorer by right clicking the link and select "Copy Shortcut" then you past it with CTRL+V in the textbox. <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

Protona Kana
18.01.2002, 18:52
Can whole Topics be moved from one board to another? <i></i>

mrfunny
19.01.2002, 05:37
They can be moved from one section to another, like from General Discussion to the spam corner, but NOT from eg. Ultimate Gamers Board to the Savannah. <i>"Hey!We can go out and have a good time,If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)Because I have my best friend."</i><i>"When every moment gets too hard,The end of the road can feel so far,No matter how much time we're apart,I'm always near you."</i>

King Kana
20.01.2002, 14:39
Thanx. Okay. <i> ~Tani and Kana: This is our pride, it makes us, what we are~</i><i></i>

The Sonic God
24.01.2002, 05:16
Suggestion has been made to ezBoard, messageboard topic relocation. <i>President and CEO of UGC and TLK:UN</i><i></i>