PDA

View Full Version : OOC! Calling All Dedicted RolePlayers

TiSherMai
12.03.2002, 02:21
Sorry if I anger any mods/admins but this is pertaining to RP! Okay.. This RP is about Myst. Myst is a land of lions and hyenas where everyone is evil, and food is scarce. Anywayz, I need people to play the chars. I can TRY to draw them, or you can draw them the way you want. Just keep in mind I must approve. To contact me, post back here or message me through these:ICQ: 151039442 MSN Messenger: ~*~ Whatever ~*~/kiralinhart@hotmail.comYahoo Messenger: cutie9852Email: kiralinhart@hotmail.comSo here are the chars! Remember first come first serve! Also, to learn more about the chars, contact me!Name: Aranaka - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN -Tylona-!!!!Role: TiSherMai's FatherAge: 9 years oldSpecies: LionSex: MalePersonality: Very cruel and show little empathy. Very muscular and powerful. Holds great authority in MystPhysical Features: Built like Mufasa; He has deep black fur, and a grey mane. He has blazing red eyes, and a dark grey underbelly. Name: LilyanaRole: TiSherMai's MotherAge: 8 years oldSpecies: LionSex: FemalePersonality: Used to be kind, but got hardened by Myst. She is a very cruel fighter and is highly territorial. Often very easily irritated.Physical Features: Built like Vitani; She has deep
own fur, a light
own underbelly, and deep blue eyes. Name: Tukio - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN -SheDevilKid-!!!!!Role: TiSherMai's Sister; Baya's TwinAge: 5 1/2 Years OldSpecies: LionSex: FemalePersonality: Playful but in a very cruel way. Tinted with evil, hates anything pure or good. Big flirt with "bad boys".Physical Features: Built like Lilyana but much more muscular. She has light
own fur with a light grey underbelly. Her eyes are a very light purple.Name: Baya - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN -SeaStone-!!!!Role: TiSherMai's Sister; Tukio's TwinAge: 5 1/2 Years OldSpecies: LionSex: FemalePersonality: Much like Tukio's but a lot more outgoing. Less rebelious and tends to go with the flow morePhysical Features: Built like Lilyana but much more muscular. She has light grey fur with a light
own underbelly. Her eyes are a very light purple.Name: KuumaRole: Aranaka's Best FriendAge: 8 Years OldSpecies: Lion/TigerSex: MalePersonality: Evil and malicious like Aranaka. Has an intense crave for power. Corrupted by his search for dominance in Myst. Loyal to Aranaka.Physical Features: Built like Scar(quite unusual for a lion ) Has stripes covering his legs and on his face. His eyes are a jade color. He has a dark orange coat. His
own/orange "mane" only covers a strip down his neck, and looks more like bangs.Name: Zuri - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN -Shawchert-!!!!Role: TiSherMai's Old Crush; A very close friend of TiSherMai'sAge: 4 1/2 Years OldSpecies: LionSex: FemalePersonality: She is rarely agressive. She holds herself with a poise of peacefulness. She is a natural beauty. She comes across as shy and is usually calm. When she is angered, she becomes very defensive.Physical Features: Built like Nala; She has a very light
own fur and a cream underbelly. Her orbs are an extreme light blue. She has a two grey stripes running down each cheek.Name: Chungu - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN -Do
o87-!!!!Role: Aranaka's New MateAge: 6 Years OldSpecies: Lion/PantherSex: FemalePersonality: She is very fierce and comes across as evil. She is highly sarcastic and rude. She is mean to everyone; even to Aranaka. Physical Features: Built like Sarabi but skinnier; Dark grey fur with a white underbelly. Her orbs are hazel.Name: Damu - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN -SeaStone-!!!!Role: Lead Hyena that was after MaiAge: 5 1/2 Years OldSpecies: HyenaSex: FemalePersonality: Doesn't care about anyone but herself. She often acts insane and crazy. She is very outspoken and blunt. She hates males but tolerates Kubwa as she has a "crush" on him.Physical Features: Built like Shenzi ( i dunno alot about hyenas >_< ); Has short spiky scarlet bangs; She has a medium grey coat, she has dark gray and black spots covering her. Her paws are white.Name: Kubwa - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN!!! -SheDevilKidRole: A follower of DamuAge: 4 Years OldSpecies: HyenaSex: MalePersonality: Very comical and hilarious. Usually a prankster who loves to get in trouble. He is evil like so many others. He loves to lead on Damu. He has an unusually loud mouth.Physical Features: Built like Banzai; Has long, wavy
own bangs. Has dark grey fur with light grey spots. His paws are a very deep
own.Name: Myama - THIS ROLE IS TAKEN!!! - BlackKnight200Role: A follower of DamuAge: 4 1/2 Years OldSpecies: HyenaSex: FemalePersonality: Comes across as lazy and a slacker. Acts nervous alot and very passive. Doesn't talk much. Very wise. Holds very high respect and loyalty towards Damu. Physical Features: Built like Shenzi but much skinnier. She has long, spiky chestnut bangs. She has black fur with light
own spots and her paws are dark grey.I could use more chars, so just post em if you wanna use them. Please only lions, tigers, panthers, or hyenas! Thanks for taking time to read this! <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i>Edited by: TiSherMai&nbsp; at: 4/13/02 6:07:58 pm</i>

Gem Inque
12.03.2002, 02:26
OH OH! I KNOW! I KNOW!!YOU BE MAI, AND I'LL BE YOUR LOVELY, EVIL, PANTHERESS MATE! hows dat sound? lol, sounds like a plan to me *~~*Lol, check out Inque in anthro form, hosting the swim suit contest at McNuka's, geez, I wish I had that suit! Thanks for the pic Tan!!!Please visit and join my new board!http://pub43.ezboard.com/bvalleyofthemajestics<i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
12.03.2002, 02:40
Yes, and what about Angel? She's Mai's sis! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

TiSherMai
12.03.2002, 02:51
LoL @ both of you. Of course you two will be yourselves. To all who are wondering: Inque is TiSherMais mate and Angel is Mai's sis. Angel will be 3 years old! <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
12.03.2002, 02:59
Hey, how old are mai and inque? <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

TiSherMai
12.03.2002, 03:05
Mai should be 4 1/2, Inque is 5 I think? <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
12.03.2002, 03:08
Uhmm. . . okay. Angel's pretty young then, right? <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

TiSherMai
12.03.2002, 03:16
Yipyup ^_^ <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
12.03.2002, 04:03
Yay! Young one! I am great! CHEESE! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

SheDevilKid
12.03.2002, 04:07
If ya want I'll play Tukio. |Smoke Rise||Silent Flame|† Teufel †<i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
12.03.2002, 04:25
Who's that? I'm an idiot, a shallow one at that. +HE HE+ <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

SheDevilKid
12.03.2002, 04:48
Who's who? Me?I am:Spirit (of Grey Wolf)Shenzi (Lone)Devil TeufelEmerald Flare |Smoke Rise||Silent Flame|† Teufel †<i></i>

Tylona
12.03.2002, 04:54
Hmm...this all seems to intresting....I read all there BIO's ect but only one really intrested me...It's TieSherMai's Father, I'll take that role sense I'm trying out alot of evil characters. If you dont mind of course. <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
12.03.2002, 13:53
Heh heh heh. . . I like being Angel. She's stupid. <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

Chibi Kiara
12.03.2002, 14:04
Well good story I would love to join but with the lack of time I fear i wouldn't be able to be in as much as other's and I would like! "I'M A MISSION DOLL!"-Sara Brown <i></i>

TiSherMai
12.03.2002, 14:46
She Devil: Of course you can play Tukio! ^_^ Like I said, first come first serve. If you want more information on your chara, just let me know! ^_~Ty: Ahh my dear friend! Of course you can play Aranaka! I know you would play the role to the best of your ability and since he is a major player in this story, I am glad it will be played by a good friend!Chibi: It is no matter. You can play one of the hyenas if you wish? They are not SUPERLY important, as compared to TiSherMai's father/mother. <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Shawchert
12.03.2002, 19:42
i already replied on TLK art message board but if you didn't get there first or won't get there i want to be Zuri if that is alright ^^ i am good at playing peaceful lions!! THE CHATTERBOX<i></i>

SeaStone
12.03.2002, 22:48
HEHE!!! this looks so SWEET! Is this a seperate RPG or will it be played here in a topic? I would LOVE to be either Kuuma or baya. Which ever you would need the most since I can't decide. But if you need both of them just as much then I shall do emmy meeny miny mo. " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
12.03.2002, 23:13
So we can rp as ne of THOSE characters????OK I thought we had to be ourselves!!!!!!!! So can I be Zuri??? She sounds koo!!!!!!PWEASE!!!!!!LoL <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 01:22
Someone else wanted to be Zuri. See if you can be Jinga, Jing!! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
13.03.2002, 02:30
He said only lions, tigers, panthers, or hyenas!! And I'm a Cheetahess!!!!*Frowns* <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 02:31
So? I'm a jaguar/lioness. <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
13.03.2002, 02:37
Ya well you're TisherMai's SIS!!!!!! <i></i>

TiSherMai
13.03.2002, 02:42
First to Shawchert: Yes, I saw it on TLK art and you CAN play Zuri! ^_^Seastone: Uhhhh both are equally important! You choose which one is best suited to your style of RolePlay Jinga: I am sorry! Zuri is already taken There's others available, or you could post your char and lemme see if I can work something out <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 02:49
Yeah!! Jinga's cool! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
13.03.2002, 02:53
What is that supposed to mean??To POST your character....??? <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 02:58
. . . . .. . . . .. . . . .. . <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
13.03.2002, 03:04
I'm a Cheetah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 03:06
You sayededededededededededed that earlier! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
13.03.2002, 03:08
But what does that mean to POST your character??? <i></i>

Shenzi Lone
13.03.2002, 03:09
Yay! <b>Which Lion King Character Are You? Created by CrazyCoasterCo.I took the What Mythological Creature Are you? test by !<i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 03:11
HEH HEH! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
13.03.2002, 03:21
I took it too!!And I'm a PHEONIX!!!!!!!!! <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 03:45
I'm a. . . . . . . I forgot. It looked like a lion though. <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

SilverAqua
13.03.2002, 04:18
(this message was left blank) <i>Edited by: SilverAqua at: 3/13/02 4:20:04 am</i>

SeaStone
13.03.2002, 04:23
Allllll righty then! I shall be Baya. I have to try my hand at someone evil " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
13.03.2002, 04:29
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh he heh. <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
13.03.2002, 18:00
I took the LIONKING quiz!!!! I got NALA!!!!!!!!!! And my BESTFRIEND got Little Simba!!!!!!!!!!!! <i></i>

Droemar
13.03.2002, 20:39
OOC: Took the quiz. I was Mufasa ... *blink* *blink*Then I was a dagon on the myth quiz. <i></i>

SheDevilKid
14.03.2002, 00:14
(That was my sig.)Whats creepy is those are ME! RL! And people are always sayin I'm so nice...He He He, they're wrong it seems... |Smoke Rise||Silent Flame|† Teufel †<i></i>

SeaStone
14.03.2002, 01:00
I took them both! I was Nala and I was a Naiad I think... " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

TiSherMai
14.03.2002, 02:03
Ack! Not to sound rude, but please don't spam this post -.- It makes it more confusing than it already is... Unless you want a char, or have something specific to this roleplay, please do not post!! <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

TiSherMai
14.03.2002, 02:05
BTW, By post I mean their info. Like name/age/sex/species/physical features/personality.And also the reason for specific species is to avoid EVERYONE from joining. I mean all are welcome, but too many people makes it confusing for some of us. <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i>Edited by: TiSherMai&nbsp; at: 3/14/02 2:08:19 am</i>

Angel Jaguar12
14.03.2002, 03:15
Well, just so ya know. . .Name: AnjiriciaNickname: AngelSpecies: Jaguaress/lionessAge: Teenage-ishGender: FemaleSurviving Family: TiSherMai (Lion)Appearance: Several scars upon her grey body, she had bangs, jade color eyes, and lighter grey along the top of her nose. She has two earrings on each ear as well.Special Markings: She has a black pentagram thing on her left shoulder blade, though hardly noticable on her dark fur.I don't think I shall go into detail on Personality, would take too LONG! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

Shawchert
14.03.2002, 16:49
thanks TiSherMai!!!! i will get her registered!! oh and it is going to be played in this board right? THE CHATTERBOX<i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
14.03.2002, 20:49
Name: JingaxSwaziNickname: JingaSpecies: CheetahessAge: Adolecent(Teenager)Gender: FemaleSurviving Family: Not found YET!Apperance:Golden fur,
own spots,green eyes, tall, a small scar on her right paw, has a black rope around her neck with an ancient amber on it..... Is that enough??? <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
14.03.2002, 20:52
Wow. . . . . . Not found yet, eh? <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
14.03.2002, 20:59
yep <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
14.03.2002, 21:02
You gonna
ing some of Jing's family back? <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
14.03.2002, 21:04
Yes, Yes I will....her
other....so ya.... <i></i>

Dobro87
14.03.2002, 22:31
i know you probably have alot of people already, but can i be chungu <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
14.03.2002, 22:49
Chungu..... Cool name. <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

SeaStone
14.03.2002, 22:51
hey TiSherMai, maybe you oculd either take out or write beside the names if there taken yet or not. I'm sure that would help people more so they wouldn't have to read though it all. just a thought.. " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

Gem Inque
14.03.2002, 23:30
sorry mai darlin! hehehe, i was sick yesterday, there seems to be an epidemic going around our town or something! so no one come to Hellertown Pa! youlll get sick! bleh!im feeling better now tho, so ya, since mai cant get on tooooooo often, or not as much as me, ill help him control the SPAM in here! anywho...lets see, jinga...hmmm, i cant tell you what will happen, its mai's rpg so he is the only one who can say yes or no, but perhaps JINGA, you would like to look through some of the other chars that arent already taken and see if youd like to play them. its just my opinion, but i think we should get all the char's mai has listed taken up before we
ing in the 'background' people...ya know? *~~*Lol, check out Inque in anthro form, hosting the swim suit contest at McNuka's, geez, I wish I had that suit! Thanks for the pic Tan!!!Please visit and join my new board!http://pub43.ezboard.com/bvalleyofthemajestics<i></i>

TiSherMai
15.03.2002, 00:46
Sea- Good idea!!Jinga- I really hate bending the rules >.< I am not trying to be rude its just that... Well, if I let you then we will have wolves and everything applying! I have a specific idea for this RPG, and I don't want it over posted =^/ And, Inque, Hun, thanks a bunches! ^_^ If at all you cannot accept any of the charas, I suppose I might be able to let you in... as Angels best friend.. but just because you are Angels friend ... merph! <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
15.03.2002, 00:50
He he he!!! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

Sybus
15.03.2002, 00:53
your welcome, i didnt want to take your position, but this was starting to get a bit out of hand! hey mai! go on icq, i am on right now! this be inque if ya didnt know <i>~~"Although I would like a world of change,It helps me to appreciate,Those nights and those dreams,But, my friend, I'd sacrafice all those nights,If I could make the earth and my dreams the same,The only difference is, To let love, replace all our hate...so let's go there..."</i> Creed-Higher~~Please visit and join my newboard! http://pub43.ezboard.com/bvalleyofthemajestics<i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
15.03.2002, 01:44
Can I PLEASE just play Jinga....I don't wanna be the mother or a hyena....... If you really DO NOT want me to be a cheetah...I guess I can just sit this one out.....though I'm on like ALL The time...... <i></i>

TiSherMai
15.03.2002, 03:22
Alright, Alright! But you are my only exception... <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
15.03.2002, 03:33
*HUGS!*ahem, thanks!Angel I'm JINGA!!!!!!YAY! <i></i>

Gem Inque
15.03.2002, 03:33
awwww, aint he sweet!? lol, thats why inque loves him! hehehe, mai you silly neener head! sign on to your icq! *~~*Lol, check out Inque in anthro form, hosting the swim suit contest at McNuka's, geez, I wish I had that suit! Thanks for the pic Tan!!!Please visit and join my new board!http://pub43.ezboard.com/bvalleyofthemajestics<i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
15.03.2002, 03:34
Yay!!! **huggs her
other** Thankies Mai! <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
15.03.2002, 03:36
YAY!!! Angel and me are ALWAYS in RP's together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
15.03.2002, 03:45
Yea, almost literally. D"> <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
15.03.2002, 15:22
LoL Oh well you ARE Jinga's BEST friend..... oh and Surviving Family: Cousin, Azima Masi! Angel met her last night......... <i></i>

SeaStone
15.03.2002, 23:26
hey mai. If no one ever watns to play a hyena I could play one. Though I dont know if you would let me play more then one. Probably not but just to let you know I can...HEY! your spamming AGAIN! baaaad. " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

TiSherMai
16.03.2002, 02:15
Ack! *gets hugged to death* Ack!! Your welcome.. LoL Mai is sweet as sugar on the inside BAH! He hates that part though! LoL! Every time I am on ICQ you aren't, you goofy thing ;0 Mai loves Inque because she is so evil >) Anywayz, BAD SPAMMERS! *thwaps the angel and jinga with a chunk of cheese!* Moo! o.O <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
16.03.2002, 02:22
I can't help it!! OOOH! CHEESE! *grabs it from Mai's hand and eats it* Mmmmmmmmmm........ Cheese............... <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
16.03.2002, 21:14
*Looks at Angel and Mai and chuckles*"Well......so...." <i></i>

Gem Inque
16.03.2002, 21:34
ooo baby! inque is soooo evil! stop spamming jinga!!! so mai, how many more peeps do ya need to be played? *~~*Lol, check out Inque in anthro form, hosting the swim suit contest at McNuka's, geez, I wish I had that suit! Thanks for the pic Tan!!!Please visit and join my new board!http://pub43.ezboard.com/bvalleyofthemajestics<i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
16.03.2002, 21:37
Inique??What do u mean by spamming?? <i></i>

Gem Inque
16.03.2002, 22:04
lol, spamming is the term for putting spam into a thread, spam is just mainly chat or talk that has absolutely nothing to to with the thread itself, and it gets very annoying after a while....lol, spamming is just the action of putting spam into a thread...ok? *~~*Lol, check out Inque in anthro form, hosting the swim suit contest at McNuka's, geez, I wish I had that suit! Thanks for the pic Tan!!!Please visit and join my new board!http://pub43.ezboard.com/bvalleyofthemajestics<i></i>

TiSherMai
17.03.2002, 00:13
6 at least... Man I am so depressed :'( A good friend (whom i know over the net) of mine just left.. I was like in love with him >.< Now I am so depressed =( <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Dobro87
17.03.2002, 14:24
hey mai, did you see my post? in case you didnt, is it okay if i be Chungu? <i></i>

TiSherMai
18.03.2002, 03:44
Ohh my bad! Yeah shure you can be Chungu! ^_^ Any ?'s? <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Shirie H
18.03.2002, 04:01
<<<Angel here>>>Poor poor mai. <i></i>

TiSherMai
18.03.2002, 04:46
Thanks :S *Merf* <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Tylona
18.03.2002, 05:40
Man...I was megga delayed sense I was sick... :*(But I'm feeling better now Thankies so much Mai for the part, I shall play him the best I know how I promise ~Grins~ <i></i>

Shawchert
18.03.2002, 19:19
so when is the rp going to start?? THE CHATTERBOX<i></i>

Nova Eclipse
18.03.2002, 21:12
once all the roles are taken...lol **~**Before you judge someone, walk a mile in thier shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.**~**<i></i>

TiSherMai
20.03.2002, 01:34
Yeah.. I need more people to roleplay before it can start. *Totally merfed* <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

SeaStone
20.03.2002, 04:11
ummm mai. Just incase you didn't see it.. otherwise I'm just being annoying... I could play a hyena if no one takes em. just to let you know again..... " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

TiSherMai
23.03.2002, 17:46
Yipyup! I heard you. If you want to also play a hyena, then it is good! ^.^ *Runs off to edit a few things on the oringinal post* <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

SeaStone
24.03.2002, 16:31
ok! then I could play Damu? ^_^ " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
24.03.2002, 18:30
How embarrassing! You have that pic. . . <i></i>

Gem Inque
24.03.2002, 19:28
lol, yay1 :::dances around::: it will start soon! cant wait! *Inque hosting a swim suit contest at McNukasThis is Inque with all her scars and stuff. The symbol on her shoulder is the symbol of a shamaness for her prides.~~~Please visit and join my new board!http://pub43.ezboard.com/bvalleyofthemajestics<i></i>

TiSherMai
26.03.2002, 00:05
Yipyup! You can sure be Damu! ^.^ <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Sybus
26.03.2002, 00:31
mai, this is inque! sign onto icq! im on right now! <i>~~"Although I would like a world of change,It helps me to appreciate,Those nights and those dreams,But, my friend, I'd sacrafice all those nights,If I could make the earth and my dreams the same,The only difference is, To let love, replace all our hate...so let's go there..."</i> Creed-Higher~~Please visit and join my newboard! <b>Valley of the Majestics</b>Chat, every kind of animal is welcome, magic animals as well! No language restriction!<i></i>

SeaStone
27.03.2002, 00:31
YAY! thank ya Mai. whats wrong Angel? It's a cute pic! I just can't get it to go smaller. I know how but it won't for some reason. :P " A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight, And walks with you in the shadows."--- Heather Kowalski<i></i>

TiSherMai
27.03.2002, 01:55
We keep missing eachother dagnabbit Inque! I have spring
eak so .. neenur! <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>

Sybus
27.03.2002, 02:04
lol, yes we do! weds is my last day in school until spring
eak! yayness! :::dances around:::: well, mai, sign on now, im on right now <i>~~"Although I would like a world of change,It helps me to appreciate,Those nights and those dreams,But, my friend, I'd sacrafice all those nights,If I could make the earth and my dreams the same,The only difference is, To let love, replace all our hate...so let's go there..."</i> Creed-Higher~~Please visit and join my newboard! <b>Valley of the Majestics</b>Chat, every kind of animal is welcome, magic animals as well! No language restriction!<i></i>

SheDevilKid
03.04.2002, 21:20
If we can play two chars I can play Kubwa if you want :)If not, than just forget it... |Smoke Rise| |Draconigena| |Shadow Alley/A Balto Page| |My Art| <i></i>

SeaStone
09.04.2002, 17:12
okey my sister wants to play Myama. She will be on as BlackKnight200. ok? can she? He's a Dark Horse In The Night Time // Headin' Straight For The Enemy Camp // And He Has No Fear 'Cause His Eye Is Clear // And Maybe Sometime At The Right Time // You May See Him Gallopin' by... <i></i>

BlackKnight200
10.04.2002, 01:45
Ya can I? "//Hush little baby don't you cry//Papa's gonna sing you a lullaby//Youre gonna be alright// the Lords gonna answer your prayers tonight//"-TobyMac-'Irene'<i></i>

TiSherMai
13.04.2002, 18:02
Shedevil: Yup. Sure thing!!BlackKnight: Yup. Sure thing!! <b>The Bonds of Love can withstand ANY circumstance</b><i>"Forgive me young lioness.. I was just having some fun"</i><b>-Mai</b><i>"Some things just absolutely SUCK in life!!!!!!"</i><b> - Kira (me)</b><i>"A beautiful specimen such as yourself could easily find a male.. seems you already caught me"</i><b> - Mai talking to Inque</b><b>~º~ TiSherMai© ~º~</b><b>~^~RP,Pics, and much more... LILYMUD!~^~</b><b>RolePlay, Chat, Valley Of The Majestics!</b><i></i>