PDA

View Full Version : Hey all! You prolly don't remember me...but..

Sulaco
28.06.2002, 18:54
I've been away from these boards for over 6 months now for personal reasons..but suddenly felt nostalgic for them today.Anyway..I really miss RPing and the fun I used to have here. Is anybody willing to Rp with a young adult male lion? Start a new thread or join an exsisting one? If not, its ok...I can always wait awhile for a better time. Just lemme know whatever's best if ya want to RP with me. Thanks! yours always,sulcy <i></i>

Dalla157
28.06.2002, 23:57
............Sulcy............?T_T are you really back? I...You can join the Noctfeli roleplay, as a leopard, if you'd like. You're always welcome you know. I'll always be there for you if you need anything,~Dalla <i></i>

Dobro87
29.06.2002, 02:07
O.O.................SULACO!!!!!!! YOUR BACK!!! *Hugs* <i></i>

Sulaco
29.06.2002, 03:02
...heh...yeah....i know...not the most thrilling prospect in the world..but i dont want to butt into anybody's thread. Thought I should announce i was back first...and was hoping someone might still remember me..... Anyway...its nice to see you again too Do
o! You never know how much you like some people, and some forums, until you're away for awhile.... P.S. Dalla, I'd love to RP with you again, but I don't think I really fit in your RP now. I should prolly just watch and wait awhile unil an opeining comes up......P.P.S> Boy, its soooo nice to see you guys again...I missed ya so much....*hugggggggggs* <i></i>

Chibi Kiara
30.06.2002, 20:59
Welcome back Sully <i></i>