PDA

View Full Version : Who enjoys getting e-mails? (NT)

Kieto
30.06.2001, 00:26
definatly, Ilove themit's ok, I like it most of the timetheir interestingI prefer not toI hate themShow results <i></i>

HOT PAWZ
30.06.2001, 13:47
I love getting E-mails. Expacaly when its pictures of dogs!! <b><i>-Extinct is forever, think-</b></i><b><i>I am a wolf.....So shall it be forever.....</b></i><b><i>Even the tiniest poodle or chihuahua, is a wolf at heart.</b></i><b><i>No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as a dog does.</b></i><b><i>To bark when he's in danger, to run and play with him when he's happy, to nuzzle him when he's lonley: thats why they call us man's best friend.</b></i><b><i>What counts is not necesarily the size of the dog in the fight---it's the size of the fight in the dog.</b></i><b><i>Dogs and humans are symbiotic species. We need each other.</b></i><i></i>

Larani the lioness
30.06.2001, 23:00
I love e-mails too. It's nice that someone would take the time to write a letter to me... L A R A N Io g o f i nv i u f c ti l g e e en e h c lg t l i i o g n e a n t t eYep, that's me!<i></i>

HOT PAWZ
01.07.2001, 00:17
Ya same here, Larani, what is your E-mail address anyway?? <b><i>-Extinct is forever, think-</b></i><b><i>I am a wolf.....So shall it be forever.....</b></i><b><i>Even the tiniest poodle or chihuahua, is a wolf at heart.</b></i><b><i>No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as a dog does.</b></i><b><i>To bark when he's in danger, to run and play with him when he's happy, to nuzzle him when he's lonley: thats why they call us man's best friend.</b></i><b><i>What counts is not necesarily the size of the dog in the fight---it's the size of the fight in the dog.</b></i><b><i>Dogs and humans are symbiotic species. We need each other.</b></i><i></i>

Larani the lioness
01.07.2001, 19:04
It's lioness08016@yahoo.com. L A R A N Io g o f i nv i u f c ti l g e e en e h c lg t l i i o g n e a n t t eYep, that's me!<i></i>

The Sonic God
02.07.2001, 18:58
I enjoy meails when it isn't spam. justinreese@earthlink.net <i></i>

Kovu TLK
03.07.2001, 18:27
Same..spam SUX... fury109@hotmial.com ubuse ngo thando, ubuse ngo xolo, Busa iyoNakupenda jadi Arashi vile, kasiThe Lion King III WWW Archive<i></i>