PDA

View Full Version : The Title of The Next Star Wars film....

This is Simba
23.08.2001, 03:03
Don't you think they could've come up with a better title than:Star Wars Episode II: Attack of The ClonesYesShow results "We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungreatful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing!"<i></i>

Nikita
23.08.2001, 18:14
Well thats star wars 4 ya! ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi
ant and clear by itself,But in Unison...Boundless,
eathtaking, Clestial...Mariah Carey_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*I know there is a rainbow,For me to follow,To get beyond my sorrow,Thunder precedes the sunlight,So I'll be alright,If I can find that Rainbow's end-By Mariah Carey-All taken from her album -__ RAINBOW__-<i></i>

Dobro87
24.08.2001, 00:40
my dad is a starwars freak. he knows thats what it is. " fear is the path to the dark side. fear leads to anger anger leads to hate, HATE... leads to suffering." <i></i>

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 02:33
I wonder what's gonna happen in the film ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Nikita
24.08.2001, 19:59
something about clones!? ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi
ant and clear by itself,But in Unison...Boundless,
eathtaking, Clestial...Mariah Carey_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*I know there is a rainbow,For me to follow,To get beyond my sorrow,Thunder precedes the sunlight,So I'll be alright,If I can find that Rainbow's end-By Mariah Carey-All taken from her album -__ RAINBOW__-<i></i>

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 21:19
Ya think? ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Dobro87
25.08.2001, 00:43
my dad said that basically anikan and padme fall in love in the clone war era. i heard the next anikan is pretty cute. <i></i>

Mafriki
25.08.2001, 00:47
Awwwwwwwww ain't that cute!!!! They fall in love. Who saw that coming?In Episode One they were supposed to use real people instead or robots. They didn't coz it would have been to bloddy and ended up a certificate 15 (UK style certificate 15). I would rather see loads of blood than stupid-ass robots!! The only blood in it was when Darth Maul gets cut in half and even then it's all powdery and crap. I wanta re-make of Episode One with loads of blood in. Then it will be much more entertaining. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

This is Simba
25.08.2001, 02:42
Too bad that not's gonna happen. I wouldn't want blood in a star wars film, but what I do want is a lot of action to follow it up. These films are building toward the first trilogy you know, and I'm betting that the third one will be the all around best film of the new Trilogy because that's when it finally happens. Hopefully our Mufasa (James Earl Jones) returns to do Darth's voice for the third film, because it wouldn't be right to hear something else besides Darth Vader's rythmic
eathing. Who here agrees that Darth Vader is cooler than Darth Maul? I am the beginning, the end and quite possibly the middle too! <i></i>

Mafriki
25.08.2001, 02:57
Maul was crap, he had to use a double edge saber!!!! ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Potevu
25.08.2001, 15:05
NEVER see Star Wars when you are half asleep. It can destory you for life. It was late when I saw it and I had had a hard day. Suddenly I saw (through my almost closed eyes) a guy in dark fullcovered suit saying (and I swear it to the day I die) "Nathan, I'm your father"Oh course, he said "Luke, I'm your father" But try to explain that to me. It is easer to suck wet sement through a straw. My gf still teases me about that. She tells her friends, her parents and so on...reunions are a nightmare after that. Potevu -the guy who swears that a Chig in a suit said 'Nathan, I'm your father' "There are old lions and there are cocky lions. But I have never met a old, cocky lion"Potevu's dad's words of wisdom. <i></i>

Dobro87
25.08.2001, 17:49
he used that to make the movie more interesting. they dont use it in the origanal movies was because the new one is in the past and they had thing in there you didnt see in the origanals. and whats weird is that episode1,2,and 3 are all part of the past and future. <i></i>