PDA

View Full Version : miss savannah

TeekoLion
04.01.2002, 15:35
this is all
eeds oh and u can yell at me if ure not in thisDESTINYNAIROBIDOBROSTARLIONESSLARANIShow results <i></i>

Dobro87
04.01.2002, 20:31
ME ME ME!! *jumps up and down.* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" thats what its all about isnt it? thats what it allways been abou!... gifts...gifts...gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts! well you know what happens to your gifts? they all come to me, in your garbage, you see what im saying? in your garbage! i could hang myself with all the bad christmas neckties ive found at the dump!"~jim carrey<i></i>

Azima Masi
05.01.2002, 03:43
eh-hem.........first not on the cheetah one now this!.... Ah well...dats ok...hmmmm this is a toughie....i think do
o would be miss outlands...i think i'm gonna have to vote for...uh...oh i dunno....me**Azima runs up and grabs the crown from Teeko's paws.** Love is a many splended things, love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love. Image by FlamingText.com<i></i>

The Sonic God
05.01.2002, 08:03
I refuse to vote. I don't believe in favouritism contests.(The best-looking lioness topic was another thing.) <i></i>

SilverAqua
05.01.2002, 21:49
then just dont vote and dont say anything KanaI say: DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the way! and sorry to al lyou others there, I dont know you yet... <i></i>

The Sonic God
05.01.2002, 23:43
<b><i>Quote:</i></b> then just dont vote and dont say anything KanaKana isn't here. <i></i>

TeekoLion
06.01.2002, 14:47
do
o u a very pretty lioness but my vote goes to Destiny ^_^ <i></i>

Dobro87
06.01.2002, 15:12
i knew it would.........I VOTE FOR MEEEE!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" thats what its all about isnt it? thats what it allways been abou!... gifts...gifts...gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts! well you know what happens to your gifts? they all come to me, in your garbage, you see what im saying? in your garbage! i could hang myself with all the bad christmas neckties ive found at the dump!"~jim carrey<i></i>

DESTINYTHECHEETAH
06.01.2002, 15:13
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!thats soo sweet thankies guyz!!!!!hey Teeko why isn't my good friend Azzie on??? meanie :Bjkjkjkj ";print "\n";print "\n\nImage by FlamingText.com\n";print "<i></i>

TeekoLion
06.01.2002, 15:15
well i don't realy kbow here..i plan on make ing nother one in a month ^_^ <i></i>

Larani the lioness
15.01.2002, 12:55
<b> MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b> Haha..how can you NOT vote for me? lol j/k.. ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

starlioness
15.01.2002, 22:46
holy cats! how did I got on here?! . oh well, I can't vote because evryone deserves the Miss savannah award. why do we have this thing anyway?. "Moo!" -Hot Pawz<i></i>

EscaflowneTwilight
16.01.2002, 13:12
I'd say Destiny. I don't blame you for me not bein' on there . . . I'm not very well-known on the board. <i></i>

0xDIEGOx0
16.01.2002, 22:00
hey did Azzie do a piccy for you?nm...i just remember her doing a pic of a tigress named Twilight...just wondering...~Japan Four!~gnieshiwa~Diego <i>Edited by: 0xDIEGOx0&nbsp; at: 1/16/02 11:01:16 pm</i>

EscaflowneTwilight
17.01.2002, 13:05
Azzi? You mean, Azima Masi? Yes, she did. Except, well, it wasn't a tigress. ^_^ Twilight's a lioness with stripes, actually. <i></i>

Larani the lioness
17.01.2002, 18:05
I voted for...me! Who else did? I wanna know!! ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Larani the lioness
17.01.2002, 19:01
I voted for...me! Who else did? I wanna know!! ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

0xDIEGOx0
18.01.2002, 01:32
cool ya i saw the pic...oops,nm it is a lioness...lol...her art pics are amazing*Azima'Masi-ng*lol.......well ya i try hard at my pics to get them at that lk quality i wish to get at.....I did Destiny's Teeko's and i have to reinstall the one i did for eclipse...lol Image by FlamingText.com<i></i>

King Kana
21.01.2002, 09:12
Kana isn't here? I heard that Late, but he is *grin* <i></i>