PDA

View Full Version : ok... which one?

Timba tt
15.06.2001, 20:47
of theese quotes do ya like most...their all mine... more or less... at least they came from my mouth... (Translated from Danish)... and it can't be legal to draw SO good!!!... well... if somethings up... there must be something down too... and of all billion other victims... you chose ME?!?... to be or not to be... that's the question... the answer's simple... so... what's the deal using this worn out f word? Make up new instead!Show results <i>... and it can't be legal to draw SO good!!!</i>~Timba twotail ~<b><i>SPIKES & DEVASTATORS</b></i>################################################## #####<b>In the darkest hour of the nightBoth good and bad give up the fightBut watch the shadow in your flightBecause it will be your final sight############################################# ##########Timba two-tail the shadow of beyondVisit Field Azoke Today<i></i>

Larani the lioness
18.06.2001, 19:20
I chose the first one because people say something of the sort to me sometimes. L A R A N Io g o f i nv i u f c ti l g e e en e h c lg t l i i o g n e a n t t eYep, that's me!<i></i>