PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars poll

Larani the lioness
21.05.2002, 23:31
Episode 2 is now my second fave movie, after TLK.Sooooo who is your fave char is Star Wars: episode 2:Attack Of The Clones?If your fave is not listed here, then tell who it is w/ a comment.I like all of them. But Dooku was kinda freaky.Anakin Skywalker(Hayden Christiansen)Obi-Wan Kenobi(Ewan McGregor)Padmé Amidala(Natalie Portman)Yoda(Frank Oz)Count Dooku(I forget)Show results ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

JediGirl612
22.05.2002, 02:58
i LOVE star wars! ani's my fave! May The Force Be With You<i></i>

Larani the lioness
22.05.2002, 11:54
yup it rox! I can't wait for Episode 3! ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Dobro87
22.05.2002, 21:52
IM PROBABLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST STARWARS FREAKS EVER TO COME TO THIS BOARD!!!!!!! HAYDEN ROX!!!(AND is hot.) (: "Excuse me...I'm in charge of secruity milady."Anikan Skywalker: Hayden <i></i>

Larani the lioness
23.05.2002, 12:36
LOL u said it, Do
o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Dobro87
23.05.2002, 21:12
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!! "Excuse me...I'm in charge of secruity milady."Anikan Skywalker: Hayden <i></i>

Larani the lioness
23.05.2002, 23:36
Ooh yeah! *dances* ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Kilindi
24.05.2002, 00:19
I want to see Episode II <i> really</i> bad! I haven't seen it yet! "Ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?" - Job 12:7<i></i>

Dobro87
24.05.2002, 20:58
Oh man!! If you are a real starwars freak, you will love this one part. But i wont give it away since you havent seen it. "Excuse me...I'm in charge of secruity milady."Anikan Skywalker: Hayden <i></i>

Larani the lioness
24.05.2002, 21:56
Oh yeah, the part where rilrleiufynoaiuwyrcoaweuvywaouy? That was the best! You HAVE to see it, lol!(It's my new fave movie-ranks with TLK as #1 on my list!) ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Dobro87
25.05.2002, 17:09
yeah...yoda....hehehehehehe "Excuse me...im in charge of security milady." Anikan Skywalker<i></i>

Larani the lioness
25.05.2002, 23:29
lol ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Dobro87
28.05.2002, 22:22
Have you ever seen those starwars cereal boxes that have marshmellows? (what a dumb question) They have starwars ones, and i have one with Ani on it!!!! Its empty. I told my
other i would never pick on him again if he ate all of that. I just wanted the box. I also have a destroyer droid room alarm. The queen amidala doll set, a potato chip bag with the ol' obi-wan and jango fett, two foil cards of watto and C3PO, and finally a sticker card of the young obi-wan....Im planning on getting off my butt to go to wallmart and buying a poster with ani on it. <i>“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything’s soft... and smooth...”</i>Hayden Christensen aka Anikan Skywalker <i></i>

Larani the lioness
29.05.2002, 00:00
That cereal is so good! lol! I had the box with Obi-Wan and Mace Windu on it. If they still sell it I'm gonna get the one with Ani on it! Hehe! (even though my parents hate when I save boxes and wrappers! I do it anyway)My
o has the Star Wars Lego sets and a sticker with young Obi-Wan on it. If I got a poster my sister that I share a room with would kill me lol! My friend got a young Obi-Wan poster for her b-day a couple years go. She also got these Obi-Wan wall stickers and she put thm on her ceiling right above her bed. That was so funny!Do you know any Star Wars Episode 2 pages that have pics? *is planning on printing a pic or two(or three) of Ani* ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Packing Heat
29.05.2002, 14:16
Raa MuleI've got a chip bag with Mace Windu on it. I'm still wondering why he has a purple lightsaber... Haven't tried the cereal. Haven't had time for
eakfast much with school and exams last week. Now that school's out, I get to eat
eakfast again. Still have to finish the lucky charms. <i></i>

Dobro87
30.05.2002, 04:32
As far as i know the only one that has pics of Anikan are Starwars.com. But they're pretty small...i'll look for bigger ones. BTW! i got a magazine just today that has a picture of Natalie and Hayden! I looking for another mag with just hayden. Ive got to find that one!PH: I think the diffrent colored lightsabers have to do with their personality. I have no idea what the all stand for, but red means they're probably on the dark side. Green probably means they are really experianced because yoda and qui- gon had green lightsabers, but that wouldnt make since because Mace is right up there with Yoda. Anikan had a blue one which probably means he's a padawan, but Obi wan also had one and he's a jedi master. And after he killed Darth Maul, He was probably more powerful than some on the Jedi council but in the 2nd movie, he has a blue one again. But i dont think it really matters to much. *takes a verrrrry deep
eath.*But what i really want to know is why Obi wan and Yoda dissappeared when they died but Qui-gon and Anikan didnt. Lucas said it had something to do with what Obi wan said before Darth Vader killed him. "You strike me down i shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." <i>“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything’s soft... and smooth...”</i>Hayden Christensen aka Anikan Skywalker <i></i>

Dobro87
30.05.2002, 04:39
FOUND ONE!!!! But it's just a pic of hayden...a744.g.akamai.net/6/744/582/000/image.hollywood.com/images/large/l_1108757.jpgnot sure if you can see it, tell me if you cant. <i>“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything’s soft... and smooth...”</i>Hayden Christensen aka Anikan Skywalker <i>Edited by: Do
o87 at: 5/30/02 4:40:37 am</i>

Packing Heat
30.05.2002, 16:21
Raa MuleIt says the page doesn't exist...oh well. The vanishing thing might have to do with age. Yoda and Obi-Wan were old, while Qui-Gon was young. And Vader was 3/4 machine. The lightsaber colors seem to be pretty random, except in the case of dark side jedis. They probably have a little to do with personality though, since they chose that color. Wonder what the purple one says about Mace. <i></i>

Dobro87
30.05.2002, 16:52
Huh? Obi wan and yoda were old while QUI GON was young? I think you got them backwards...Qui gon and yoda were old while Obiwan was young. <i>“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything’s soft... and smooth...”</i>Hayden Christensen aka Anikan Skywalker <i></i>

Packing Heat
30.05.2002, 16:54
Raa MuleI meant in A New Hope, when he died, he was old. <i></i>

Larani the lioness
30.05.2002, 17:03
eeee!!!!!! cool!!! ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Dobro87
30.05.2002, 17:03
ohhhhh! I dont really think that has anything to do with it really. We'll just have to wait until starwars episode3 comes out. Lucas said we were supposed to know in this one. But apperatly he forgot about it. So well just have to wait. <i>“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything’s soft... and smooth...”</i>Hayden Christensen aka Anikan Skywalker <i></i>

Larani the lioness
02.06.2002, 21:43
*whines* I can't wait that long! I luv Star Wars tooo much.. :love: ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*PLEASE VOTE FOR ME at fanart.lionking.org for me to be the ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!!! "I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy." <i></i>

Dobro87
03.06.2002, 02:42
*sighs* Three years...............<i>JEEEEEEEEZ!!!!</i> i want to see it now!!!!! <i>I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything's soft... and smooth..."</i>Hayden Christensen aka Anikan Skywalker <i></i>