PDA

View Full Version : What kind of music do you listen to?

Guamgirl101
17.08.2001, 21:34
Hey everybody. I'm just wondering, what kind of music do you listen to, or which artists are your favorite? Please reply. <i></i>

Sulaco
17.08.2001, 21:44
Jazz!! I also like classic old rock songs occasionally, but mainly I like music where no one sings, just instrumentals. Nice and relaxing....ahhh.... <i></i>

Angalia
18.08.2001, 00:05
Anything but oldies and rap...I'm not a big fan of rap Always, Anni<i></i>

Sulaco
18.08.2001, 00:23
Don't care for rap either...I'm just not much of a Gangsta' Yo!Sorry for that ...and I don't like country either...or teeny bopper stuff <i></i>

Angalia
18.08.2001, 00:26
Yeah...I hate country. Faith Hill's kinda cool tho Always, Anni<i></i>

searcher710
18.08.2001, 00:37
rock, pop, dance, and about everything on the TLK and related CD's <i></i>

Mafriki
18.08.2001, 00:44
Anything with a lot of bass. Then I can crank the bass right up on my system and feel the beat thru the floor and everything. It rox I like most music, if I don't like I tend to let the radio know by shouting something along the lines "That sucks never play that again... Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" You know completely calmly ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Sulaco
18.08.2001, 00:53
*blinks*I think you need to get out a little more mafriki. <i></i>

edpride
18.08.2001, 01:21
I listen to oldies, mostly the 80's, because oldies always remind me of TLK And With Four Votes - Kiara, you are the weakest link, Goodbye!<i></i>

Mafriki
18.08.2001, 02:58
Out? <Looks out window (even tho it's dark and the blinds are shut )> I went there once... fresh air.. birds in the trees.... then.. well then.... I found this place Nah, I'm just kidding ya. I go out when I want, when I have a reason and hold on a second.... Sulaco, off topic, ring any bells I never really listen to the radio to tell you the truth... mainly TV and PC music. So why did I say I listen to the radio? <scratches head> Oh yes that's right, I listen to my sister's radio thru the wall when she has it too loud. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
18.08.2001, 03:01
i like basically everything but rap , i hate rap, cant stand itits like yeah okay im gonna make millions of dollars for talking really fast to a beatpleasei can do that in my sleep <i>What you gonna do? Bite me with your snaggle tooth?</i><i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
19.08.2001, 02:53
What do I listen to?Aaron Neville - Everybody Plays The FoolAaron Neville, Linda Ronstadt - Don't Know MuchAce Of Base - Cruel SummerAdrien Boieldieu - Concerto For Harp & OrchestraAerosmith - Fallin' In LoveAerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A ThingAerosmith - Walk This WayAndy Griffith - Shall We Gather At The RiverAndy Griffith - The Fishin' HoleAndy Griffith - We're Marching To ZionAngelique Kidjo - Never KnowAngelique Kidjo - We Are OneAretha Franklin - RespectAretha Franklin - ThinkArlo Guthrie - Mr. Customs ManArlo Guthrie - The City Of New OrleansBach - Deutschland Uber AllesBarenaked Ladies - Call And AnswerBarenaked Ladies - If I Had A Million DollarsBarenaked Ladies - It's All Been DoneBarenaked Ladies - One WeekBarry Manilow - Bandstand BoogieBarry Manilow - Can't Smile Without YouBarry Manilow - CopacabanaBarry Manilow - Day
eakBarry Manilow - I Write The SongsBarry Manilow - Looks Like We Made ItBarry Manilow - MandyBarry Manilow - New York City RhythmBarry Manilow - Some Kind Of FriendBarry McGuire - Eve Of DestructionBarry McGuire - You Were On My MindBarry Sadler - Ballad Of The Green BeretBee Gees - AloneBee Gees - Closer Than CloseBee Gees - Every Christian Lion Hearted Man Will Show YouBee Gees - HolidayBee Gees - How Can You Mend A Broken HeartBee Gees - How Deep Is Your LoveBee Gees - I Can't See NobodyBee Gees - I Started A JokeBee Gees - I've Gotta Get A Message ToYouBee Gees - If I Can't Have YouBee Gees - Irresistible ForceBee Gees - Jive TalkingBee Gees - Lonely DaysBee Gees - MassachusettsBee Gees - My Lover's PrayerBee Gees - New York Mining Disaster 1941Bee Gees - Run To MeBee Gees - Stayin' AliveBee Gees - To Love SomebodyBee Gees - Too Much HeavenBee Gees - WordsBeethoven - Für EliseBeethoven - Moonlight SonataBenny Goodman - Sing, Sing, SingBette Midler - From A DistanceBette Midler - I Think It's Going To RainBette Midler - I've Still Got My HealthBette Midler - Otto TitslingBette Midler - Under The BoardwalkBette Midler - Wind Beneath My WingsBill Haley & The Comets - Rock Around The ClockBill Haley & The Comets - Shake Rattle And RollBilly Joel - For The Longest TimeBilly Joel - Hey GirlBilly Joel - It's Still Rock And Roll To MeBilly Joel - Leave a Tender Moment AloneBilly Joel - LullabyeBilly Joel - My LifeBilly Joel - Piano ManBilly Joel - River Of DreamsBilly Joel - She's Always A WomanBilly Joel - Uptown GirlBilly Joel - We Didn't Start The FireBobby Darin - Mack The KnifeBobby Fuller Four - I Fought The LawBoston Pops - Carol Of The BellsBritney Spears - Baby One More TimeBritney Spears - CrazyBritney Spears - Oops!... I Did It AgainBuddy Holly - EverydayBuddy Holly - Oh Boy!Buddy Holly - Peggy SueBuddy Holly - Rave OnBuddy Holly - That'll Be The DayCarlos Santana - SmoothCarly Simon - Nobody Does It BetterCarly Simon - You're So VainCat Stevens - Morning Has BrokenCeline Dion - That's The Way It IsCeline Dion - To Love You MoreCeline Dion - When I Fall In LoveCeline Dion, Frank Sinatra - All The WayCeline Dion, Luciano Pavarotti - I Hate You Then I Love YouCharles Mingus - II BSCharles Mingus - Mood IndigoCharles Mingus - SummertimeCher - BelieveCher - It's in His KissChubby Checkers - Let's Twist AgainChubby Checkers - The TwistChuck Berry - Johnny B. GoodeChuck Berry - No Particular Place To GoChumbawamba - TubthumpingClarence Carter - PatchesCreedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon RisingCreedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate SonCreedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen the RainCreedence Clearwater Revival - Long Cool WomanCreedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin' Out My Back DoorDavid Arnold - Welcome to BakuDavid Arnold - White KnightDean Martin - That's AmoreDebussy - Claire De LuneDel Shannon - My Little RunawayDion - A
aham, Martin, and JohnDion - Runaround SueDion - The WandererDobie Gray - Drift AwayDon McLean - American PieDon McLean - VincentDuran Duran - A View To A KillDuran Duran - The ReflexEagle Eye Cherry - Save TonightEdvard Grieg - The Hall Of The Mountain KingElton John - BelfastElton John - BelieveElton John - BlessedElton John - Can You Feel The Love TonightElton John - Candle In The WindElton John - Circle Of LifeElton John - ColdElton John - HouseElton John - I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like ThatElton John - I Just Can't Wait To Be KingElton John - LatitudeElton John - LiesElton John - Made In EnglandElton John - ManElton John - PainElton John - PleaseElton John - Sad Songs Say So MuchElton John - The Way You Look TonightEnrique Iglesias - BailamosEnrique Iglesias - Be With YouEric Clapton - Change The WorldEric Clapton - LaylaEric Clapton - My Father's EyesEric Clapton - Tears In HeavenFats Domino - Blueberry HillFoo Fighters - Learn To FlyFrank Sinatra - Come Fly With MeFrank Sinatra - Fly Me To The MoonFrank Sinatra - From Russia With LoveFrank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little ChristmasFrank Sinatra - It Had To Be YouFrank Sinatra - Let It SnowFrank Sinatra - Luck Be A Lady TonightFrank Sinatra - My Kind Of TownFrank Sinatra - My WayFrank Sinatra - New York, New YorkFrank Sinatra - Something StupidFrank Sinatra - Strangers In The NightFreddie Cannon - Palisades ParkFreddie Cannon - Where The Action IsGarbage - ParanoidGarbage - SpecialGarbage - The World Is Not EnoughGary Lewis & The Playboys - Count Me InGary Lewis & The Playboys - Everybody Loves A ClownGary Lewis & The Playboys - Sure Gonna Miss HerGary Lewis & The Playboys - This Diamond RingGary Puckett & The Union Gap - Over YouGary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young GirlGene Autry - Rudolph the Red Nose ReindeerGeorge Burns - I Wish I Was Eighteen AgainGladys Knight - License To KillGoo Goo Dolls - Black BalloonGoo Goo Dolls - BroadwayGoo Goo Dolls - IrisGoo Goo Dolls - NameGoo Goo Dolls - SlideGordon Lightfoot - Wreck Of The Edmund FitzgeraldHans Zimmer - ...To Die ForHans Zimmer - King of Pride RockHans Zimmer - This LandHans Zimmer - Under The StarsHector Varela - Palomita BlancaHenry Mancini - Charlie's Angels ThemeHenry Mancini - Newhart ThemeHenry Mancini - Peanuts ThemeHenry Mancini - Pink Panther ThemeHenry Mancini - Remington Steele ThemeHerman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heart BeatHerman's Hermits - Henry VIIIHerman's Hermits - I'm Into Something GoodHerman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely DaughterHerman's Hermits - There's A Kind of HushHooverphonic - Renaissance AffairJan & Dean - Dead Man's CurveJan & Dean - Drag CityJan & Dean - Hey, Little Co
aJan & Dean - Little GTOJan & Dean - Little Old Lady From PasadenaJan & Dean - Sidewalk Surfin'Jan & Dean - Surf CityJay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit CloserJay & The Americans - This Magic MomentJennifer Lopez - If You Had My LoveJennifer Lopez - It's Not That SeriousJennifer Lopez - Let's Get LoudJennifer Lopez - Love Doesn't Cost A ThingJennifer Lopez - Una Noche MasJennifer Lopez - Waiting For TonightJennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony - No Me AmesJennifer Paige - CrushJerry Seinfeld - FloridaJewel - Foolish GamesJewel - HandsJim Croche - Bad Bad Leroy BrownJim Croche - I Love You In A SongJim Croche - OperatorJim Croche - Time In A BottleJimmy Buffett - MargaritavilleJimmy Buffett - Pencil Thin MoustacheJoe Locke - Suicide Is PainlessJohn Denver - Forest LawnJohn Denver - Grandma's Feather BedJohn Denver - Leaving On A Jet PlaneJohn Denver - Rocky Mountain HighJohn Denver - Take Me Home, Country RoadJohn Denver - ToledoJohnny Mandel - Suicide Is PainlessJohnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'Johnny Rivers - Secret Agent ManJohnny Rivers - Slow Dancin'k.d. lang - SurrenderKenny G - G-BopKenny G - In The RainKenny G - SentimentalKenny G, Aaron Neville - Even If My Heart Would BreakKenny Latimore, Heather Headley - Love Will Find A WayKermit & Fozzie - Movin' Right AlongLebo M - BusaLebo M - He Lives In YouLebo M - I Want To See The MoonLebo M - It's TimeLebo M - KubeLebo M - LalaLebo M - Lea HalalelaLebo M - NoyanaLebo M - One By OneLebo M - SenzeninaLebo M - She Believes In YouLebo M - Song For The ChildrenLebo M - Southland ConcertoLebo M - The Lion Sleeps TonightLebo M - Welcome To Our WorldLebo M, Jimmy Cliff - Hakuna MatataLion King Broadway - Be PreparedLion King Broadway - Can You Feel The Love TonightLion King Broadway - Chow DownLion King Broadway - Circle Of LifeLion King Broadway - Endless NightLion King Broadway - Grasslands ChantLion King Broadway - Hakuna MatataLion King Broadway - He Lives In You (Reprise)Lion King Broadway - I Just Can't Wait to Be KingLion King Broadway - King Of Pride RockLion King Broadway - One By OneLion King Broadway - Rafiki MournsLion King Broadway - ShadowlandLion King Broadway - Simba Confronts ScarLion King Broadway - The Lion Sleeps TonightLion King Broadway - The Lioness HuntLion King Broadway - The Madness of King ScarLion King Broadway - The Morning ReportLion King Broadway - The StampedeLion King Broadway - They Live In YouLou Bega - Ice CreamLou Bega - Mambo No. 5Lou Bega - Tricky TrickyLouis Armstrong - Ain't Misbehavin'Louis Armstrong - Dream A Little Dream Of MeLouis Armstrong - What A Wonderful WorldLovin' Spoonful - Do You Believe In MagicLovin' Spoonful - Summer In The CityLovin' Spoonful - You Didn't Have To Be So NiceMadonna - American PieMadonna - Beautiful StrangerMadonna - FrozenMadonna - The Power of GoodbyeMannheim Steamroller - Carol Of The BellsMarc Anthony - DimeloMarc Anthony - I Need To KnowMarc Anthony - My Baby YouMarc Anthony - You Sang To MeMason Williams - Classical GasMaster Cylinder - Jung At HeartMaster Cylinder - Jung At HeartMatchbox 20 - If You're GoneMerle Haggard - Amazing GraceMerle Haggard - Okee From MuskogeeMerle Haggard - The Fightin' Side of MeMichael Giacchino - Approaching Colditz CastleMichael Giacchino - Attack On Fort SchmerzenMichael Giacchino - Conversational GermanMichael Giacchino - Fort SchmerzenMichael Giacchino - Locating Enemy PositionsMichael Giacchino - Medal Of Honor Ending ThemeMichael Giacchino - Medal Of Honor ThemeMichael Giacchino - Panzer AttackMichael Giacchino - Rescuing The G3 OfficerMichael Giacchino - Taking Out The RailgunMichael Giacchino - The Jet Aircraft FacilityMichael Giacchino - The Road To BerlinMichael Giacchino - The SaltmineMichael Giacchino - The Star Spangled BannerMichael Giacchino - The U-BoatMoby - Braveheart ThemeMoby - James Bond ThemeMoby - PorcelainMoby, Gwen Stefani - SouthsideMonty Norman Orchestra - Dr. NoMonty Norman Orchestra - James Bond ThemeNancy Sinatra - Boots Are Made For Walkin'Nancy Sinatra - You Only Live TwiceNatalie Merchant - WonderNathan Lane, Ernie Sabella - Warthog RhapsodyNeil Diamond - Cherry, CherryNeil Diamond - Cracklin' RoseNeil Diamond - Song Sung BlueNeil Diamond - Sweet CarolineNo Doubt - Don't SpeakNorman Greenbaum - Spirit In The SkyOasis - Don't Look Back In AngerOasis - WonderwallPaul McCartney & Wings - Live And Let DiePaul McCartney & Wings - Uncle Albert & Admiral HalseyPaul Revere & The Raiders - Cherokee PeoplePaul Revere & The Raiders - The JudgePaul Simon - KodachromePaul Simon - You Can Call Me AlPeter & Gordon - A Summer SongPeter & Gordon - A World Without LovePeter & Gordon - Everyone's Gone To The MoonPeter Cetera - The Glory Of LovePeter, Paul, and Mary - Blowing In The WindPeter, Paul, and Mary - If I Had A HammerPeter, Paul, and Mary - Puff The Magic DragonPetula Clark - Don't Sleep In The SubwayPetula Clark - DowntownPetula Clark - It's A Sign Of The TimesPhil Collins - Against All OddsPhil Collins - True ColorsPhil Collins - You'll Be In My HeartPuff Daddy - Come With MeRay Stevens - The StreakRichard Marx - Hold On To The NightRichard Marx - I Will Be Right Here WaitingRichie Valens - La BambaRicky Martin - Livin' La Vida LocaRicky Martin - Private EmotionRicky Martin - She's All I Ever HadRingo Starr - Back Off BoogalooRingo Starr - You're SixteenRobbie Williams - Let Me Entertain YouRobbie Williams - MillenniumRobbie Williams - Rock DJRobbie Williams, Tom Jones - Are You Gonna Go My WayRod McKuen - Champion Charlie BrownRod McKuen - Everybody's Rich But UsRod McKuen - Soldiers Who Want To Be HeroesRod McKuen - Without A Worry In The WorldRod McKuen, Petula Clark - Baby It's Cold OutsideRod Stewart - Forever YoungRod Stewart - Have I Told You LatelyRod Stewart - Rhythm of My HeartRod Stewart - Some Guys Have All The LuckRosie & The Originals - Angel Baby Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy vs The Red BaronRoyal Guardsmen - Snoopy's ChristmasSam & Dave - Hold On, I'm ComingScorpion - Winds Of ChangeScott Joplin - The EntertainerSelena - I Could Fall In Love With YouSheryl Crow - Tomorrow Never DiesShirley Bassey - Diamonds Are ForeverShirley Bassey - GoldfingerSimon & Garfunkel - Homeward BoundSimon & Garfunkel - I Am A RockSimon & Garfunkel - Mrs. RobinsonSimon & Garfunkel - Sound of SilenceSixpence None The Richer - Kiss MeSixpence None The Richer - There She GoesSmash Mouth - All StarSmash Mouth - Come On Come OnSmash Mouth - SatelliteSmash Mouth - Then The Morning ComesSmash Mouth - Walkin' On The SunSonny & Cher - I Got You BabeSonny & Cher - The Beat Goes OnSpencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'Spencer Davis Group - Keep On Runnin'Steppenwolf - Born To Be WildSteppenwolf - Magic Carpet RideStereolab - ParasecStevie Wonder - For Once In My LifeStevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love YouStevie Wonder - Isn't She LovelyStevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright)Sting - Big Lie, Small WorldSting - Brand New DaySting - Desert RoseSting - Englishman In New YorkSting - Fields Of GoldSting - Ghost StorySting - Perfect Love...Gone WrongSting - Windmills Of Your MindStrawberry Alarm Clock - Incense, PeppermintsStrawberry Alarm Clock - TomorrowStyx - Mr. RobotoThe Animals - Don't Let Me Be MisunderstoodThe Animals - House Of The Rising SunThe Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This PlaceThe Association - Along Comes MaryThe Association - CherishThe Association - Never My LoveThe Association - WindyThe Beach Boys - 409The Beach Boys - All Summer LongThe Beach Boys - Barbara AnnThe Beach Boys - California GirlsThe Beach Boys - Catch A WaveThe Beach Boys - Don't Worry BabyThe Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, FunThe Beach Boys - God Only KnowsThe Beach Boys - Good Vi
ationsThe Beach Boys - Help Me, RhondaThe Beach Boys - I Get AroundThe Beach Boys - In My RoomThe Beach Boys - KokomoThe Beach Boys - Little Deuce CoupeThe Beach Boys - Little Old Lady From PasedenaThe Beach Boys - Surfer GirlThe Beach Boys - Surfin' SafariThe Beach Boys - Surfin' USAThe Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be NiceThe Beatles - A Hard Day's NightThe Beatles - All My Lovin'The Beatles - Can't Buy Me LoveThe Beatles - Eleanor RigbyThe Beatles - For The Benefit Of Mr. KiteThe Beatles - Free As A BirdThe Beatles - Hello GoodbyeThe Beatles - Help!The Beatles - Hey JudeThe Beatles - I Feel FineThe Beatles - I Saw Her Standing ThereThe Beatles - I Should Have Known BetterThe Beatles - I Want to Hold Your HandThe Beatles - If I Fell In Love With YouThe Beatles - Love Me DoThe Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With DiamondsThe Beatles - Obla Di Obla DaThe Beatles - Paperback WriterThe Beatles - Penny LaneThe Beatles - Real LoveThe Beatles - Strawberry Fields ForeverThe Beatles - Things We Said TodayThe Beatles - Want To Know A SecretThe Beatles - We Can Work It OutThe Bellamy Brothers - Old HippieThe Bellamy Brothers - Old Hippie, The SequelThe Byrds - Mr. Tambourine ManThe Byrds - Turn, Turn, TurnThe Cardigans - Do You BelieveThe Cardigans - Erase & RewindThe Cardigans - My Favorite GameThe Cardigans - ParalyzedThe Champs - TequilaThe Chantays - PipelineThe Corrs - BreathlessThe Corrs - Love To Love YouThe Corrs - RadioThe Corrs - Secret LifeThe Doobie Brothers - Black WaterThe Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is DreamThe Everly Brothers - Bye, Bye, LoveThe Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little SusieThe Everly Brothers - Walk Right BackThe Fifth Dimension - Aquarius, Let The Sun Shine InThe Gaither Vocal Band - The Star-Spangled BannerThe Hollies - Bus StopThe Hollies - Long Cool WomanThe Hollies - The Air That I BreatheThe Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'The Mamas & The Papas - Creeque AlleyThe Mamas & The Papas - Dream A Little Dream Of MeThe Mamas & The Papas - I Saw Her AgainThe Mamas & The Papas - Monday, MondayThe Mamas & The Papas - Words Of LoveThe Mavericks - Blue MoonThe Monkees - Daydream BelieverThe Monkees - Hey, Hey, We're The MonkeesThe Monkees - I'm A BelieverThe Monkees - Last Train to ClarksvilleThe Monkees - Pleasant Valley SundayThe Playmates - Beep BeepThe Police - Every Breath You TakeThe Righteous Brothers - Unchained MelodyThe Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin FeelingThe Rolling Stones - I Can't Get No SatisfactionThe Rolling Stones - Paint It BlackThe Rolling Stones - Under My ThumbThe Searchers - Love Potion No. 9The Searchers - Needles & PinsThe Seekers - Waltzing MatildaThe Soggy Bottom Boys - Man Of Constant SorrowThe Spokesmen - Dawn of CorrectionThe Tokens - The Lion Sleeps TonightThe Ventures - Hawaii Five-O ThemeThe Ventures - Walk Don't RunThe Vogues - Five O'Clock WorldThe Vogues - You've Got Your Troubles, I've Got MineThe Young Rascals - Groovin'Theme - A-TeamTheme - Air WolfTheme - All In The FamilyTheme - Austin PowersTheme - CHiPsTheme - CHiPs ExtendedTheme - Diagnosis MurderTheme - Get SmartTheme - Green AcresTheme - Happy DaysTheme - I Dream Of JeanieTheme - Inspector GadgetTheme - JAG InstrumentalTheme - JAGTheme - Knight RiderTheme - Magnum PITheme - Miami ViceTheme - My Mother The CarTheme - Nash BridgesTheme - NFS2 CreditsTheme - SWAT KatsTheme - The Addams FamilyTheme - The Andy Griffith ShowTheme - The Beverly HillbilliesTheme - The Dick Van Dyke ShowTheme - The Mary Tyler Moore ShowTheme - The SimpsonsTheme - Top GunTheme - WingsTheme - WingsTom Jones - It's Not UnusualTom Jones - ThunderballTom T Hall - A Week In A Country JailTom T Hall - DealTom T Hall - Fox On The RunTom T Hall - It's All In The GameTom T Hall - More About John HenryTom T Hall - Old Dogs, Children And Watermelon WineTom T Hall - The Year Clayton Delaney DiedTrio - Da Da DaU2 - Mission: Impossible ThemeVanessa Mae - Classical GasWagner - Flight Of The ValkyriesWalt Disney Records - Be PreparedWalt Disney Records - C'est L'histoire De La VieWalt Disney Records - Can You Feel The Love TonightWalt Disney Records - Circle Of LifeWalt Disney Records - Hakuna MatataWalt Disney Records - I Just Can't Wait To Be KingWalt Disney Records - Il Vit En ToiWalt Disney Records - L'amour Nous GuideraWalt Disney Records - Love Will Find A WayWalt Disney Records - My LullabyWalt Disney Records - One Of UsWalt Disney Records - UpendiWalt Disney Records - We Are OneWill Smith - Wild Wild WestYello - Oh Yeah!Young Holt Unlimited - Soulful StrutThat. -Nukta <i></i>

Sulaco
19.08.2001, 03:08
OMG Nukta! I HOPE you didnt type all that!! <i></i>

Mahtiki
19.08.2001, 03:16
WHAT!!!!! no MARIAH>!!?! oh jeez i need to go lie down.... <i>I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.</i><i>I will
ing you down, I don't wanna miss, I don't think you can handle this.</i><i>What you gonna do? Bite with your snaggle tooth?</i><i>Okay....I'm going to pretend I didn't just see a dog on the couch cause my
ain just can't process that right now....but were you going to drink one of my cokes?</i><i>So how about that sky today? Talk about blue!</i><i>This situations suck my non-exsistant dick.</i><i></i>

starlioness
19.08.2001, 03:19
ANYTHING DISNEY!, with classical music on the side, followed by Contemporary hits, with a dash of Jazz on top. Falls over from nukta's response *whoa!* <i></i>

Mafriki
19.08.2001, 03:19
Anyone else think the pink in Mahtiki's sig is a bit
ight. It hurts my head And Nukta, if you did type all that then... ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
19.08.2001, 03:27
hey you dont like my colors dont look at em! D"> <i>I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.</i><i>I will
ing you down, I don't wanna miss, I don't think you can handle this.</i><i>What you gonna do? Bite with your snaggle tooth?</i><i>Okay....I'm going to pretend I didn't just see a dog on the couch cause my
ain just can't process that right now....but were you going to drink one of my cokes?</i><i>So how about that sky today? Talk about blue!</i><i>These situations suck my non-exsistant dick.</i><i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
19.08.2001, 03:28
Love Copy & Paste. I'm not crazy enough to <i> type</i> all that, heavens no.-Nukta <i></i>

Mafriki
19.08.2001, 03:33
They are impossible to miss Mahtiki.Oh the joy of copy & paste, but where did you copy & paste it from? ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
19.08.2001, 03:44
From my Winamp playlist made into an HTML file. Much easier to do that way. -Nuk <i></i>

Mafriki
19.08.2001, 03:55
Is all that music mp3's on ur PC? Coz if it is it must take up a fair load of space. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Sulaco
19.08.2001, 04:09
lol mafriki, everything hurts your head...THINKING hurts your head! J/K <i></i>

Mafriki
19.08.2001, 06:19
If I think to hard my
ain shuts down and I end up staring out the window for about 20mins BUT BRIGHT PINK <hits the caps lock button> Stupid button got stuck. Bright pink does hurt ya head. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

inhix io
19.08.2001, 14:29
lol you.... you might guess what <B>I</B> listen to.... RADIOHEAD!!!! I do not listen nothing else, only Radiohead 24 hours every day.... I'm just so in love with that band and I adore them! They're my Gods! AAAAAH! The SavannaIdiotequeBPL + FORUMEvil GangMortigi TempoWhite wineAnd sleeping pillsHelp me get back to your arms Cheap sexAnd sad filmsHelp me get where I belong I think you're crazy, maybeI think you're crazy, maybe//Radiohead - Motion Pircture Soundtrack<i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
19.08.2001, 21:19
All my MP3 files take up roughly 2 GB... but, I have an 8 GB HDD, so I'm okay. (Old comp, you see...)-Nukta <i></i>

edpride
19.08.2001, 22:41
Hey, Nukta do you like Huey Lewis and The News And With Four Votes - Kiara, you are the weakest link, Goodbye!<i></i>

Takeshi666
20.08.2001, 10:02
While my mom is listening rap and rock n' roll, I'm listening classical... "I really need to donate some blood...someone else's."<i></i>

mrfunny
20.08.2001, 10:36
Yeah, what do i listen to?... At the moment nothing, but in the cd-player i have a cd with Nikki Websters till now 3 released songs, and it's looped a lot..... It happens every now and then that i play something else.... !++++ !T RLU a18 cln+++ !e !h iwt++++ lnm sm#">Click to .<i></i>

aladasianthemeerkat
21.08.2001, 02:22
Nirvana, Beck, Foo Fighters, Gob, Kardinal Offishal, Shaggy, Dead Kennedys, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, D.J. Shadow, Air, Daft Punk, Fleetwood Mac, Meat Loaf, Sarah McLauchlan, Sheryl Crow, Sinead O'Connor, Sum-41, Eminem, Nine Inch Nails, Korn, Busta Rhymes, Dimitri From Paris, St. Germain, Myles Davis, St. Ettiene, Live On Release, Bif Naked, R.E.M., Alanis Morrisette, Tal Bachman, LL Cool J, Kiss, A-Ha, Beastie Boys, Bush, M.C. Skat Kat & The Stray Mob, JJ72, Coldplay, Thrush Hermit, Elastica, Weezer, D12, Filter, Hampton The Hampster, Oasis, Jay-Z, Ricky J., Meryn Cadell, Deee-Lite, De La Soul, Mudhoney, Flybanger, Mastadon Ridge*, Shaft*, The Shane Brown Fan Club*, Shaggy, Tilted*, Hedge*, U2, Mr. Crowe's Garden*, 25% Off*, Eric Burke, Rakad Ko*, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Hip Club Groove, Otalla*, Buck 65, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Slipknot, Spinal Tap, Weird Al Yankovic, Stardust, The Black Halos, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Love On Ice, Inspiral Carpets, Fine Young Cannibals, Area 51, Q*, Stranger To Julien*, Sweetwater*, The $ellout$*, Apostasy*, Blindside*, The Spincycle Squared & His Dirty Laundry*, Third Eye Blind, Hole, Queen, Tilted*, Deadlock*, Guiltrip*, Bravura*, '77 Impala Special*, Roni Size & Reprazent, Fatboy Slim, Alice Cooper, Blake Babies, The Breeders, L7, Bikini Kill, Sunny Day Real Estate, Sonic Youth, Treble Charger, The Bloody Chicletts, Matchbox 20 & finally, The Sex Pistols!THERE YOU HAVE IT!NOTE: The band names that are denoted with an asterisk (*) are indie bands from around my way here in Cape Breton Island! NEENUR NEENUR NEENUR!<i></i>

Nikita
22.08.2001, 22:03
MARAIH CAREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi
ant and clear by itself,But in Unison...Boundless,
eathtaking, Clestial...Mariah Carey_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*I know there is a rainbow,For me to follow,To get beyond my sorrow,Thunder precedes the sunlight,So I'll be alright,If I can find that Rainbow's end-By Mariah Carey-All taken from her album -__ RAINBOW__-<i></i>

Mafriki
22.08.2001, 22:22
You love her music so much you spelt her name wrong ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
22.08.2001, 22:48
OH MY GOD NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I <u><i> LOVE MARIAH CAREY</i></u> TOO!!!!!!!!!!!ISN'T SHE LIKE SO GREAT???!!!!you could call it obsession..i have like all her CDS and CD singles and like 4 of her videosim like peeing on myself because her movie and soundtrack was pushed back and i need it..NOW!!i mean you cant find a bigger fan than me over here. <i>I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.</i><i>I will
ain just can't process that right now....but were you going to drink one of my cokes?</i><i>So how about that sky today? Talk about blue!</i><i>These situations suck my non-exsistant dick.</i><i>Edited by: Mahtiki&nbsp; at: 8/23/01 2:23:12 am</i>

Nukta Kupaya
23.08.2001, 00:52
Heck I listen to all sorts... as you can clearly see. -Nukta <i></i>

Larani the lioness
23.08.2001, 14:33
Hmm, I like rock, pop, some alternative, some classical, almost anything but rap cuz thats kinda weird, talk-singing. Get paid for talking! Even I could do that(easiliy!)songs I like:ANY TLK song. from
oadway or the movie, whatever.Stevie Wonder & 98degrees: True to your heartthe monkees: I'm a believerAaron Carter: Girl, you shine Lebo M.: the Lion Sleeps tonightPlus one: my LifePlus one: Written on my heartTrueVibe: Now and foreverNobody's Angel: Whatcha gonna doElton John: Can you feel the love tonight?Elton John: I just can't wait to be kingElton John: Circle of LifeBlink182: the rock showRaze: Always and foreverSonicFlood:I could sing of your loveSonicFlood: In the secretNewsboys:love, liberty, discoFFH: Your love is life to meStacie Oriccio: Don't look at meJars of Clay: FloodJars or Clay: Collide I'll probably think of more later, lol. BTW I used to have a rabbit named (by my mom) Chubby Checkers. LOL <i></i>

Nikita
23.08.2001, 16:36
Thats so mad!!I ADORE M.C!!!Hasn't it been awful about her
eakdown!? The press has been so negative...I counting down the days to the 11th...the new album...and it sounds SO great! I love her new single Never Too Far!!!!I have all her albums and most sngles too...But cant fnd the videos, dont think they sell them in Ireland!?But anyway...opps....I dd spell her name wrong...lolI was actually in a rush to write that last thing msg cause I was beein forced to get of the internet...thats why its so short!Currently listening to Lead The way...great song. ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi
eathtaking, Clestial...Mariah Carey_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*I know there is a rainbow,For me to follow,To get beyond my sorrow,Thunder precedes the sunlight,So I'll be alright,If I can find that Rainbow's end-By Mariah Carey-All taken from her album -__ RAINBOW__-<i></i>

Mafriki
23.08.2001, 17:29
You can get the music videos off the net if you get WinMX or KaZaA. The only downer to it is they may not be what you want them to be... take a guess at what I mean ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Nikita
23.08.2001, 17:42
I could oder them over the internet cause it takes YEARS to download anything to my comp!Its so slow! ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi

Mafriki
23.08.2001, 17:55
I just got Cable internet so I like to d/l stuff now I really like listening to Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and Robbie Williams aswell as Eminem, Mariah Carey and erm.... whatever else I decide to get from the net ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Nikita
23.08.2001, 18:05
Kewl...u like M.C? ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi

Mafriki
23.08.2001, 18:09
Not especially like... I have a VERY wide taste in music. Mahtiki was going on about her music in one of the threads we was both in and I sorta decided to get some of her music. I am collecting as much of the music I like as possible.... it's hard to remember all the stuff I want.... then I get side-tracked talking on IRC and well I just never get round to it all.<Has a
ight idea> Gonna search for M.C on WinMX and see what results I get back. This may take a while ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Angalia
23.08.2001, 18:14
I'm bored, and feel like typin'...here are some of my fav. singers and songs:ANYTHING from TLK and SP!Destiny's Child- Say My NameDestiny' Child- Independent Woman Part 2Destiny's Child- SurvivorDestiny's Child- BootyliciousCityHigh- What would You Do?Christina Agulaira- BlessedChristina Agulaira- Come On OverChristina Agulaira- I Turn To YouJessica Simpson- IrresistableNelly- Ride Wit MeCrazytown- Butterfly (one of the few rap songs I like!)Faith Hill- The Way You Love MeFaith Hill- BreatheFaith Hill- This KissLimp Bizkit- NookieEminem- The Real Slim Shady (another rap song! Geez....)3LW- No More3LW- Playa's Gon' PlayPink- Most GirlsMariah Carey- My HeroBritney Spears- CrazyCeline Dion- My Heart Will Go OnBlink 182- At The Rock ShowBlink 182- Small ThingsGreenday-MinoratyJennifer Lopez- My Love Don't Cost ThingJennifer Lopez- I'm Real Always, Anni<i>Edited by: Angalia at: 8/23/01 7:19:59 pm</i>

Nikita
23.08.2001, 18:26
Mariah is great...I love the song "Close My Eyes" and "When I saw you"Jennifer Lopez...I once respected her but she was a rite bi*ch about Mariah!!! ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi

Mafriki
23.08.2001, 18:38
I expected more results than 800+ Ah well now I'm slowly downloading all the Glitter album ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

mrfunny
23.08.2001, 20:08
By downloading the album, you are showint that you don't like the artis, but you like the songs. (Just my point of view) <i>"Follow your Heart,Follow your Dreams,Follow them where ever they may lead.</i>- Nikki Webster in the song "Follow Your Heart"<i></i>

Mafriki
23.08.2001, 22:11
Nice, I got all of Glitter by Mariah Carey in about an hr. Long live WinMX Now to get more mp3's.... but what to get? My friend wants me to get NOFX. Hmm ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
23.08.2001, 22:17
yeahhh okay sure!but anyways!yeha mariah is the best, it is really sad about her
eakdown, i cried im such a wussie! i love like all her songs, it's really hard for me to pick a favorite since they are all so great, i really like the emotions and butterfly album oh yeah im listening to lead the way also, its so awesome i love it so much, its really pretty, and i heard clips of Reflections(care Enough) and Twister and they sound like they are gonna be pretty awesome too! <i></i>

BSBFAN4EVER13
23.08.2001, 23:34
I like:Backstreet BoysNsync98 DegreesBritney SpearsChristina AguileraJessica SimpsonMandy MooreDestiny's ChildA*TeensAaron CarterLeslie CarterAny TLK MusicFaith HillShania TwainDixie ChicksB*WitchedAnd many more! ~*~*~*~Ashley-A big BSB, TLK, and SP Fan~*~*~*~Nick Carter's my Shining Star."Love Will Find A Way" the song that changed my view on life. I believe this now."Why does he always pinch them during the anthem?" "He feels there should be some mention of hermit crabs in this song" -Sherman and the Turtle, Sherman's Lagoon."I think the only thing is to just have fun." - Nick Carter<i></i>

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 01:41
Who's heard of K-otic? They have some good music aswell. The name of the band is misleading; they don't do rap or anything like. They are a Dutch band who sing their own English songs. ANYONE at all heard of them? ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
24.08.2001, 01:50
nope <i>I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.</i><i>I will
ain just can't process that right now....but were you going to drink one of my cokes?</i><i>So how about that sky today? Talk about blue!</i><i>These situations suck my non-exsistant dick.</i><i></i>

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 01:59
Thusly being so new means Amazon.com has hardly anything about them: www.amazon.com/exec/obido...71-5771136Mahtiki I'm sure you'd like their songs. Yet, you never know. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
24.08.2001, 02:01
oooooooh that lord shaper pissed me off! im so mad now, i want to fucking kick him in the face <i>I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.</i><i>I will

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 02:04
I loved your crack about PMS. I can't stop myself from laughing; very nice, very funny that made my day and it's only 4am Maybe some music can soothe the Savage beast's (Shaper's) bad mood? ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
24.08.2001, 02:08
haha yeah thanks, im just one funny cookie, music? nah i think a slap might work though <i>I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.</i><i>I will

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 02:11
I was really just trying to stay on topic with the music bit. Work with me here ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Mahtiki
24.08.2001, 02:12
okay okay sorry <i>I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.</i><i>I will

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 02:19
No problem it is the SPAM forum anyhow.Damn K-otic are
illiant. I hope they make it to atleast get played on US radio stations at some point. They are a good band and have
illiant songs. I love them, they are great and they don't sound a bit Dutch ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Nikita
24.08.2001, 18:50
Mafriki, u better buy her album!Twister...Is so freakin sad!But I'm REALLY lovin Never Too Far!!Ohh....never to far away,I won't let time erase,One bit of yesterday...I've been singin it all day!B*Witched, they may be Irish but I just never understood all this stuff about the weather man!? ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi

Mafriki
24.08.2001, 20:25
"Don't blame it on the weather man..." it's a good song and makes sense. You just can't see the meaning of it. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Nikita
25.08.2001, 08:52
Yeah, but they always had weird titles...But I guess that was good cause it was differnet, so many are the same now adays. ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi

Mafriki
25.08.2001, 09:32
Nikita why must I buy any album when I can get it off the net for free? I never spend money unless it's paramount or someone's b`day or xmas And K-otic are
illiant aswell!!! They are cool!!! Can't get you out of my mindI'm not the easiest kindI know I've done you wrongJust want to say I'm sorryI was so easier thenHow could I hurt you again?Been acting like a foolJust wanta say I'm sorry"Can't Get You Out Of My Mind" = K-otic ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i>Edited by: Mafriki at: 8/25/01 11:08:24 am</i>

mrfunny
25.08.2001, 19:35
Hmm.. Why buy it? To support the artist perhaps. I know they only get a small amount of every sold cd, but if you download it the artist isen't getting ANYTHING AT ALL.... And an original CD always looks better than a homemade one <i>"Follow your Heart,Follow your Dreams,Follow them where ever they may lead.</i>- Nikki Webster in the song "Follow Your Heart"<i></i>

Mafriki
25.08.2001, 19:50
Well the die hard fans can support the artist and I'll get the music for free ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

inhix io
25.08.2001, 20:04
Well... you go to Subby's basement (hell)I will buy all rekords of the band I like (Like Radiohead's) because of the art inside the little booklet... And, then I feel it's more "offical". ha ha. I suck The SavannaIdiotequeBPL + FORUMEvil GangMortigi TempoI might be wrong...I might be wrong...I could have sworn I saw a light coming onI used to think...I used to think...There's no future left at allI used to think...<B>//Radiohead - I might be Wrong</B><i></i>

mrfunny
26.08.2001, 09:26
If only the die hard fans are buying the cd's, you might ned up with only a few 100 people, that's NOT enough to even cover the expenses of the making. Therefor, if you like the music, buy the cd! <i>"Follow your Heart,Follow your Dreams,Follow them where ever they may lead.</i>"It's about individualityand being who you wanna be,not someone the crowd will see you be."- Nikki Webster in the song "Follow Your Heart"- Nikki Webster in the song "Individuality"<i></i>

Nikita
26.08.2001, 15:19
I'm with Mr.Funny and Inhix on this one.You cant rip the artist of by downloadin their songs...the real c.d is worth the money!! And u get the booklet, with the lyrics.. ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi

Nala the lioness
26.08.2001, 17:45
*looks at inhix's profile pic and dies* that rocks!!!! I agree, i get some mp3s, like the live stuff of radiohead that i cant buy, but cds are much better, artwork, etc. *loves artwork of amnesiac* What do i listen to.. radiohead.The greatest band in the world ------------------------------------------------------------- ...wake from your dreams, the drying of your tears......today we escape.... we escape... My TLK Fanart------ My Homepage------------------------------------------------------------- <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
26.08.2001, 18:55
Many of the albums I've downloaded I also have on CD. So there. -Nukta <i></i>

mrfunny
27.08.2001, 12:39
I usually do it the other way around... Get the real cd, and rip's it myself (It's hard to find 320Kbps mp3's for download ) <i>"Follow your Heart,Follow your Dreams,Follow them where ever they may lead.</i>"It's about individualityand being who you wanna be,not someone the crowd will see you be."- Nikki Webster in the song "Follow Your Heart"- Nikki Webster in the song "Individuality"<i></i>

inhix io
27.08.2001, 15:05
Nala, I just LOVE the bears! Aren't they cute! This sounds crazy, but my biggest wish is to turn into a Radiohead Bear.... Or a crying little minotaur ;) You're seen the new I Might Be Wrong Video? Man, it's fuken great! Ah... :) The SavannaIdiotequeBPL + FORUMEvil GangMortigi TempoI might be wrong...I might be wrong...I could have sworn I saw a light coming onI used to think...I used to think...There's no future left at allI used to think...<B>//Radiohead - I might be Wrong</B><i></i>

Nala the lioness
27.08.2001, 19:12
They are cute! I havent seen that video yet though... ------------------------------------------------------------- ...wake from your dreams, the drying of your tears......today we escape.... we escape... My TLK Fanart------ My Homepage------------------------------------------------------------- <i></i>

Nikita
27.08.2001, 22:05
Yeah...them bears are real cute!I'm longon to see M.C's new video Never Too Far...has anyone seen it?I could probably answer that question for you...the answers no rite!? ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi

norqvist
03.09.2001, 08:18
Eddie Meduza, the Boppers, Kenneth and the Knutters,Ebba Grön, Rally, Jerry Williams, and such stuff."FBI = Flaming Bag Inc." <i></i>

aladasianthemeerkat
07.09.2001, 21:45
Hey Innix... I just bought "Amnesiac" by radiohead... VERY scary stuff. Fave songs on it: "Packd Like Sardines Crushd In A Tin Box", "Pyramid Song", "Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors", "You And Whose Army?", "I Might Be Wrong", "Knives Out", "Morning Bell/Amnesiac", "Dollars And Cents" & "Life In A Glass House". Nine out of eleven: Not bad! NEENUR NEENUR NEENUR!<i></i>

Jajaro
09.09.2001, 10:01
I like any TLK related music, Nsync, Britney Spears, Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, Celine Dion, Elton John and some japanese songs. <i></i>

Guamgirl101
09.09.2001, 17:16
ALRIGHT!!!! BSB AND *N SYNC!!! *high-five* Yup, I love 'em too. Have ya heard BSB's new song yet? <i></i>

Jajaro
24.09.2001, 06:03
Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with exams lately. Well not really but I'm hoping to get the album soon. <i></i>

Cheka66
24.09.2001, 06:16
Old old thread... still twitching with life <b><i>« Life's a garden, dig it »</i></b><i></i>

Takeshi666
25.09.2001, 12:16
I saw a nude picture of Radiohead band memebers. Or was it Red Hot Chili Peppers?Anyway, I love 80's Heavy Metal. Both movie and music. "I sniff you while you sleep." -me!<i></i>

inhix io
25.09.2001, 16:28
Aladasian:I just love all the songs in Amnesiac..... But my most favourite are Dollars & Cents, I might be wrong, pyramid song and living in a glass house. Also, Hunting bears is..... wonderful! I LOVE THEM ALL! Pulk/pull is very scary... especially the end of it The SavannaIdiotequeBPL + FORUMEvil GangMortigi TempoCracked eggs, dead birdsScream as they fight for lifeI can feel death I can see it's beady eyesAll these things into frutionAll these things we'll one day swallow wholeAnd fade out againAnd fade out againImmerse your soul in loveImmerse your soul in love//Radiohead - Street Spirit (fade out) <i></i>