PDA

View Full Version : Sulaco! Tamu! Sarabi! Larani! "Oh the loneliness: conti

Angalia
24.08.2001, 18:08
Well guys....since our famous thread is now closed....do ya'll wanna continue in a new one? Kinda like what sarabi and Sulaco did with "The Young Wolf" heh. Ahem *cough cough* Anyhoo....Sulcy and I have been talkin' on AIM. If ya'll wanna reopen that thread, thats cool, but we were thinkin'....since Sarabi's preggy and all *snicker* We could push it foward a few months, so our cubs could interact. Heh...and Sulcy had this <i> cuuuute</i> idea that, if you want, our cubbies could *cough* fall in love as they get older. Cute, no? I really dun want that thread to just end like that....it was so fun and all. But if ya guys really wanna stop, I'm ok with that. I'm a very open-minded person. I won't restart it until I get all of your opinions....which may take awhile since Sarabi is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! *whistles*Sarabi? Here kitty kitty kitty..... Sorry 'bout that...so you guys, puuh-leeze post your opinions, and we'll see how it goes from that, mmmk? Always, Anni<i>Edited by: Angalia at: 8/24/01 6:09:37 pm</i>

Dobro87
25.08.2001, 00:37
yeah that'd be cool. i can be in it... cant i? <i></i>

Angalia
25.08.2001, 01:08
*blink* Do
o! Your back! Where'd ya go? We thought ya left!*pounces*Can ya be in it? Its fine with me....we just gotta decide if we're gonna do it or not...and would ya still be the villian? Always, Anni<i></i>

Sulaco
25.08.2001, 07:21
Hiyas Anni! I'm afraid I have some bad news! You might have noticed that I havent been on AIM for awhile, or even posted on these boards. Well, the reason is right after I logged off AIM yesterday, my computer crashed, and I havent been able to get it back up yet. I believe I may have gotten a BIOS virus, as my BIOS refuses to detect any IDE drives, with any hard drive! Basically, that means that it won't load windows. So, I'm typing this from my dad's mac right now, and he doesnt have AIM and wont let me put it on his machine, and I have no idea when I can get my computer fixed.The good news? I have ordered a computer last week for birthday, and it should be here by the middle of next week. So by then, everything should be fine. But until then, it looks like im only going to be able to check these boards a few times a day. But yes, I am VERY interested in continuing our thread!! As soon as sarabi comes back, lets start it back up!Oh, and if ya don't mind, when/if sarabi comes back and we start the thread back up, can we have a little time with the cubs when they're still young? i mean thats a major part of the story for my character.And whats with all this coughing and snickering anni?? Are you coming down with something? But maybe its best 'wabi isnt here right now, as I wouldnt be able to be on much either. I just hope she's ok in RL...its weird not to hear from her for so long.SARABI COME BACK ALREADY!!! WE MISS YOU!!!! (and my character isnt getting his daily nuzzling in!! ) <i>Edited by: Sulaco at: 8/25/01 7:55:05 am</i>

Mafriki
25.08.2001, 07:35
Sorry to intrude in here, but Sulaco can you get your PC to start in DOS instead of Windows? Coz if you can then you can format your PC. OK this means you lose ALL the data from your PC, but it could save your PC then you can sell it off if you want.OK so get DOS up if you can and type Format C: your PC will delete everything then you should be able to re-install windows. It's just a thought. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Sulaco
25.08.2001, 07:48
Thanx mafriki, but I've already tried. this virus (or whatever it is) will not even allow me to format or FDISK. I cannot create a logical partition in DOS, because it will not recognize my drive. <i></i>

Mafriki
25.08.2001, 07:52
Damn, viruses are a bitch aren't they? Ah well, I hope your new PC is good and doesn't get infected ever!!!! ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Angalia
25.08.2001, 13:15
Awwwwwwww that really sucks, Sulcy. Well, I guess its kinda for the best right now, since 'Wabi ain't here. And I start school on Wednsday (waahhh! ) so I prolly won't be on as much either. Ah, well....Coughin' and snickering? Eh, what can I say.....guess I've been hangin' out it in the chat too long. About the cubbies....uh, I said a couple months foward...a couple is 2, and cubs are still cubs til bout 3 months. But if ya mean newborns.....sure, I have no prob with that. I'm sure Sarabi feels the same way! Anyhoo...so we wanna start the thread back up? Yayyyy! Our thread kicks butt! And I hope ya get your computor soon, Sulcy...... Always, Anni<i></i>

Tahiri
25.08.2001, 16:49
Could I be in it to Annie pleeeze !Sure my Character is a cub but she could hang around!heehee! <i></i>

Dobro87
25.08.2001, 16:52
sure angilia. i'll be the villan again if you want me too. oh and i was grounded from the computer. parents. sorry bout the comp sulaco. i would of asked my dad about it, but he has to see whats wrong with it, thats why he wasnt very good in art. he's not artistic as he says. <i></i>

Tahiri
25.08.2001, 16:55
Hey Do
o could Tahiri some how tye in with your Character?In the past or somthing because Tahiri got hurt and she dont know who she really is!So could some how can we work somthing out with Do
o and Tahiri if ya want For the fun of it because Tahiri is my new Character! <i></i>

Dobro87
25.08.2001, 17:25
sure, i wouldnt mind. <i></i>

Tahiri
25.08.2001, 17:27
That would be cool Thank's Do
o Do you have any idea how we could add in Tahiri? <i></i>

Angalia
25.08.2001, 23:33
Hey hey hey...dun ask me all the questions! We gotta decide this as a group! Always, Anni<i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
26.08.2001, 00:35
Had something similar, Sulcy. Windows shut down, the hard drive went kaput, and my modem fried. Ended up replacing the HDD, modem, and reinstalling everything. Then it worked right (and still does). Reformatted the 4Gig unit and have it as a backup.-Nukta <i></i>

Sulaco
26.08.2001, 03:42
Hmmm...thanks nukta. It turned out to be your hard drive? Well, thats something weird with mine. I've tried two seperate drives that both worked fine, and it isnt recognizing either of them. So thats what leads me to believe this may be a virus. Also, anni, an update on my situation: My new computer should be here wednesday or thursday...but it will probably take me a day or two to set it all up (its a bare-bones, so i have to configure everything on it) So, I'm using the family computer and my time is very limited on, only check this board twice a day. HOWEVER, I am in the process of getting my Dreamcast online! It should work and post just fine on these boards, and my time will be unlimited, because its mine, no my family's!! Also, I dont know if it supports AIM, but i know it supports IRC, so if you would be willing to get that, we could still chat. Only prob is, I don't have a keyboard. Which means I have to type with my gamepad! So, it takes twice as long for me to type a sentence out, maybe 3 times as long. But old Sulcy is still hangin around!! PLEASE keep me updated on stuff, and lemme know if you hear from 'wabi, I'm getting worried about her now. <i></i>

Angalia
26.08.2001, 03:47
Puh-llllleze get your comp up as fast as possible...we miss ya! IRC? Never heard of it, Sulcy.... And no, Wabi' hasn't been around....I'm hoping that her comp crashed like yours, and she isnt' hurt or sick....*crosses fingers* Always, Anni<i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
26.08.2001, 04:33
Might be in your memory chips or perhaps the motherboard. IRC is "Internet Relay Chat", I've been using it since 1998 for various RPGs... -Nukta <i></i>

Mafriki
26.08.2001, 05:41
Strange how hardly anyone has heard of IRC. This one is ok: www.mirc.com There are many many more, but some are game specific and stuff. I would recommend you just use mirc if you really want an IRC client. ---------------------------------I love TLK you should too!---------------------------------<i></i>

Angalia
27.08.2001, 00:23
I'm getting very worried right now..going to panic... SARABI! WHERE ARE YOU!!! <i>Edited by: Angalia at: 8/27/01 12:24:54 am</i>

Nukta Kupaya
27.08.2001, 00:27
Yup! mIRC's pretty good software. Hope you get that comp fixed, Sulcy.-Nukta <i></i>

The Sonic God
27.08.2001, 19:39
<b> If you want the thread unlocked, you must email me. Click on my name to send me a message.Right now it's closed to preserve the topic.Larani the lioness is the one who started the topic, so she must be the one who decides it to stay open.</b> <i></i>

Angalia
28.08.2001, 02:39
Naw.....we're thinkin' of startin' a new topic, same storyline, but pushing it a few months foward... <i></i>

Sulaco
28.08.2001, 07:05
Still no 'wabi???? Ok, I'm worried now. Does anybody have her email address? Can we try and email her?Obviously, unless she comes back, I can't really participate in the thread anymore. I guess i could, but I'd have to improvise for sarabi too, but I dont really want to do that. Its so much more fun with sarabi. ...and my new computer is on its way! ...Maybe sarabi will be on by the time I get it. <i></i>

Angalia
28.08.2001, 13:38
So am I, Sulaco...I'm seriously beggining to panic Know what tho? I'll bet that her computor just crashed or something, like yours. And she'll come back, and laugh at us for being so worried If that not the case, then...well... And, if Sarabi doesn't come back....I don't feel comfortable continuing the thread. Sulaco and Sarabi are pretty much the only people that kept the thread running, realy. And I wonder where Tamu is..... Eh...Anni starts school tommorow...ao maybe its all for the best. I won't be able to be on alot at all... <i>Edited by: Angalia at: 8/28/01 1:39:11 pm</i>

The Sonic God
28.08.2001, 18:51
Do you want me to keep the topic in preservation?Because as it stands now, it isn't going anywhere. Everyone can still view it. <i></i>

Angalia
28.08.2001, 18:53
Yeah, keep it closed fer now, Sonic? BTW, your profile piccy ain't workin' <i></i>

Sulaco
28.08.2001, 21:55
Just curious Anni, but how often will you be on once your school starts? And what times of the day?Oh, and what time does your school get out? <i></i>

Angalia
28.08.2001, 22:33
I'll prolly be on around 4:00-7:00 my time...that doesn't really contrast well with you, Sulaco... And school, for me, starts at 8:00 and ends at 2:30 <i></i>

Sulaco
28.08.2001, 22:52
Actually, that works quite well for me! I'm usually on from about 2:30 (my time) to 11:30.Thats like 5:30 to 2:30 your time, so we should be able to catch each other online for like 2-3 hours at a time. Plus, Monday is a day off (labor day), and thursday my school gets out at noon, so I hope to talk with ya then. And my computer is scheduled to arrive tommorow! So I'll set it up and get back on AIM!Of course...all of this is pretty meaningless if 'wabi never comes back. Oh yeah anni, i got a great story for you! I followed your advice, and I think it worked a little TOO well! Can't wait to tell ya about it! <i></i>

Angalia
28.08.2001, 22:58
Oh. Well, thats good then. Guess it will work out YOU DID? What happened?! Tell me!! Tell me now! My advice actually worked? Oh geez...I think I'm gonna have a spasm Sorry 'bout that...a bit nutty tonight <i></i>

Sulaco
28.08.2001, 23:03
Hehe...well...I don't know if I should tell you here, its more of a chat discussion. But I will say that you're right, compliments work wonders! <i></i>

Angalia
28.08.2001, 23:13
Awwww.....well, ok...I guess I can wait. *sniffle*Of course I'm right..Anni's always right... <i>Edited by: Angalia at: 8/28/01 11:14:44 pm</i>

The Sonic God
29.08.2001, 06:53
<b><i>Quote:</i></b> Yeah, keep it closed fer now, Sonic? BTW, your profile piccy ain't workin'The topic will remain closed, and untouched.<i> OOC: My profile pic is not working because of a traffic overflow problem. My server, home.earthlink.net/~justinreese/ , has disabled the use of my website, because traffic bandwidth exceeded 1GB. I will move images to my new server, at www.ultimategamers.org , and offer image hosting services to a select group of members on this board.</i> <i></i>

Dobro87
30.08.2001, 23:26
mabey you could be.... well thats up to you it dont matter to me. " you can do it ozzy, bite its frekin head off!" <i></i>

Larani the lioness
31.08.2001, 16:26
that'll be cool. i kinda miss rping...even htough i only had like one post in 20 but still. Here are my ideas of what will happen to my character:Imara finds a mate, this dude called Limao (lee MAH oh).He's yellowish gold with a tannish red mane. He has yellow-green eyes and a black outsider nose. Well at first she has a crush on him, but he seems uninterested. Then he seems to like her but isn't sure she likes him. Someone-i dunno who but it can be you if ya want-kinda
ings them together and they have a cub. K? After that we can time-forward. What do y'all think? <i></i>

Dobro87
31.08.2001, 22:54
* eyes open wide*LARANI! i havent heard from you in a while." you can do it ozzy, bite its frekin head off!" <i></i>

Sulaco
31.08.2001, 23:16
YAY!!! LARANI IS BACK!!!AND..... I got my new computer yesterday, and am on it right now! That means I'll try and get on AIM ASAP anni!Plus, I have a 3 day weekend!! Everything is going very well.......cept' still no 'wabi... <i></i>

Angalia
31.08.2001, 23:17
YAY!!!!!!!! LARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANI!Get ur tail on AIM right now, Sulcy!! Ya hafta tell me what happened in school!! <i></i>

The Sonic God
01.09.2001, 06:53
The thread will be reopened and bumped. <i></i>

Sulaco
01.09.2001, 22:07
Well Anni, I just redownloaded AIM again....but the bad news is my computer crashed again...so I wont be on for several weeks....NOT!!!! hehehehe....gotcha! Actually, I got AIM and everything's working fine. I logged on today about 6pm your time, and you werent there. But its saturday, so you can stay up late tonight right?Look forward to chattin again Its soooooooo nice to have a working windows PC again....I'm just not a mac man. teehee <i></i>

Angalia
01.09.2001, 23:48
GER UR TAIL ON AIM RIGHT NOW!!!! <i></i>

Larani the lioness
02.10.2001, 22:37
ok are we still doing the rp? where and under what title? Do yŠll miss me? Can i still join in? <i></i>

Sulaco
03.10.2001, 01:32
Oh, its great to have you back again Larani! *hug* However....I hate to say it, but the thread died a couple months ago. First Tamu left, then sarabi disappeared without a trace. Alot of new people joined and we sort of lost sight of the original plotline that you started.With 3 original, vital characters gone (you were still missing at the time) Anni and I decided to let it go, in peace. TSG closed the thread a little while back at anni's request so it could be preserved.However, the good news for you is, you are being honored by PLK for starting the longest running, best assembled RP in this forums history. Congratulations Larani! And I personally would like to thank you for starting it. It was an amazing thread and was alot of fun. I'll never forget it. <i></i>

The Sonic God
03.10.2001, 02:36
Larani, please email me. webmaster@ultimategamers.orgI don't want to have to keep closing and reopening a topic.Last time it was reopened, it was barely attended to.The thread is closed again, but I have it bookmarked incase I need to unlock it again. <i></i>

Angalia
03.10.2001, 14:04
Yuppers, Sonic and Sulcy are right. The thread is officially dead. But I'm very greatful that you created it, Larani. I t was, and always will be, the best, most fun thread I have ever been in! <i></i>

Sulaco
03.10.2001, 23:00
...of course, that was mainly due to the fact that *I* was in it, right shannon? <i></i>

Angalia
03.10.2001, 23:09
*cough* Right Sulaco Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a padded room. I liked it there. I died there. They put 3 flowers on my grave. 2 grew up and one grew down. It drove me crazy...Crazy? I was crazy once....My Homepage!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

The Sonic God
03.10.2001, 23:53
I've given Larani the powers to unlock her thread, all she has to do is contact me. <i></i>