PDA

View Full Version : Sulaco?

Angalia
08.10.2001, 21:33
heya! ....Er...your not mad at me, are you? o.0 When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

inhix io
09.10.2001, 14:57
Hmm, sorry to tell you but he is really mad at you. You must save yourself, he's on his way to here, and he's got a sharp knife with him.Good luck!!! I'm a rabbit in your headlights Scared of the spotlightYou don't come to visit I'm stuck on this bedThin rubber glovesShe laughs when she's cryingShe cries when she's laughingFat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away<B>//Unkle feat. Thom Yorke - Rabbit In Your Headlights</B><B>|TheSavannah | The EvilGang | Banzai'sPride Lands + Forum | idioteque | MortigiTempo | lk.orgfanart Mssg Board |radioheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradi oheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradiohead<i></i>

Angalia
09.10.2001, 20:48
He does? eek! *runs*geez, I wonder what I did <i> this</i> time.... When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

Sulaco
09.10.2001, 21:11
<i></i>

Angalia
09.10.2001, 21:15
*peeks out, check his paws for knives*o.- Eeeeekkk!*curls up*Dun hurt me, please!!!! When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

Sulaco
09.10.2001, 21:32
Yes! I'm pissed at you for what you said! Jeez shannon! Don't you ever think of anyone but yourself at all???I'm really hurt.....GOTCHA!!! Hehe....OF COURSE i'm not mad at you shannon! Why should I be?? I love ya! *hugglesnuffs* ( )Who put that ridicoulous idea in your noggin??*Thwaps inhix*Never listen to her...she's so full of it! Seriously though, why did you think I was mad at you?? I'm NEVER mad at you! <i></i>

Angalia
09.10.2001, 21:40
*blinks, cries at the first part* I'm sorry! For whatever the hell I did! I didnt mean it! i was stupid! I was PMSing...*scrolls down*Oh n.n...n/mPuh, I dunno... why aren't ya on AIM anymore? Thats sorta why i thought you were mad, ya know? So you could AVOID me *sniffles* Bleh, I dunno...School is screwing my
ain up x______XAnd I love ya too! *huggles* But I (c) that one <i> member</i>?Heh, yeah right youre *never* mad at me. 'Tis impossible! everyone gets mad at me at some point! When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

Sulaco
09.10.2001, 22:17
Oh...that whole AIM thing? Lol....its not cause Im mad at you, it hasnt been working at all for the past couple days. Looks like I'm gonna have to redownload it and reinstall, so I should be on again soon, either today, or at the latest, tommorow. I honestly didnt think you'd notice....what with your 200 other friends and all.....but I'm touched. I'll cya round then! *hughug* ( )P.S. Your patents on Hugglesnuffs, huggles, and hughug, are currently pending. Until they are approved, they're fair game. <i></i>

Angalia
09.10.2001, 22:22
Oh I gotcha. Odd, I never seem to have trouble with AIM *shrug* And of course I notice! Who else am I gonna talk to til 3 in the morning? Who else will help me with my Alge
a homework? ? Who else can I annoy with Amy without getting him pissed? ( ) Your basically it, no one else can seem to tolerate Aim (lol.)Suuuuulcy..I didnt 'make up' huggles or hugglesnuffs..your just not allowed to use 'em! psssstt....'sides, I gots Photoshop. Mesa needsa help! From a comp. software expert like yourself, Sulcy When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i>Edited by: Angalia&nbsp; at: 10/9/01 11:23:58 pm</i>

Sulaco
10.10.2001, 04:34
Software expert?? Oh puhleeeze shannon! Anyway, I'm glad you still want to talk to me. And am the only person that will put up with amy?? LOL! I can see why, with her constant demand for people to "say hi" to her all the time. Oh by the way, tommorow (10-9-01) is a half-day for me at school. Meaning I come home at 11:45am. So chances are I'll be on about the same time you are first getting on. P.S. Then who made them up?? <i></i>

Angalia
10.10.2001, 17:50
Yes, you are the only one who puts up with the Amster . I can't even tolerate her sometimes!! And she may come over to day.... And uh....I think i got 'hugglesnuffs' from KWIK, huggles from chat, and hughug is (c) me! (I fink) When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

Larani the lioness
12.10.2001, 11:57
I like AIM lol ~**~Larani the Lioness*~~*"Lawr-anny?" "no" Larny?" "nope" Lawr uh NEE?" "uh-uh" Lah RAHN ee? "yeeaahh..." "The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Sulaco
12.10.2001, 21:17
Larani, do you have AIM?? Whats your screen name?? <i></i>

Angalia
13.10.2001, 00:51
>.<You cracker!*fwaps Sulcy* I gave you her s/n, like, a month ago! When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i>Edited by: Angalia&nbsp; at: 10/13/01 2:12:13 am</i>

Sulaco
13.10.2001, 05:56
No you didnt shannon, you goof! I would have remembered that!...and a month ago, larani was still missing so to you, you big smelly head! <i>Edited by: Sulaco at: 10/13/01 9:28:23 am</i>

Angalia
13.10.2001, 10:41
Yaaaaaaaah I did! On September 1st, cuz it was her birthday!So to you, you kudos bar! When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i>Edited by: Angalia&nbsp; at: 10/13/01 11:42:09 am</i>

Sulaco
13.10.2001, 20:45
puh! Shannon, you're such a drunken bum! I would've remembered that! <i></i>

Angalia
13.10.2001, 20:54
<i> drunken bum?!</i> I did! I distinctly remember!and your a...a...a peanut butter cup! HA!!!!!!! When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

Larani the lioness
14.10.2001, 17:21
Kitty chow! my s/n is LionKingGirl02 remember sulcy? lol ~**~Larani the Lioness*~~*"Lawr-anny?" "no" Larny?" "nope" Lawr uh NEE?" "uh-uh" Lah RAHN ee? "yeeaahh..." "The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Angalia
14.10.2001, 17:55
I did give it to him, Larani! Dont listen to that chowder head! When you eat chicken, pretend that the chicken is alive. The chicken is screaming, because it doesnt want you to eat it. He is begging for mercy. Now, close your eyes and put yourself in the chickens place. Tell me...wouldn't you want the chicken to put you down? Think about it...My Homepage!*~*~*My Forum!*~*~*E-mail me!<i></i>

Sulaco
15.10.2001, 01:39
Thanx larani! You're a TRUE friend! Unlike that muppet, shannon! <i></i>

Angalia
15.10.2001, 17:56
Muppet? Oh yeah? Well your a...a...purple asparagus! Yeah...thats it! When the world is going crazy, while the sky is falling down...one thing you can depend on: I will always be around. While the rain outside is pouring, I will make the sun shine through. I'll do my everything...because, baby, I love you...</b>My Homepage!~*~*~*~My Forum!~*~*~*~E-mail me!~*~*~My Art!~*~*<i></i>

Sulaco
16.10.2001, 01:50
Purple....asparagus?? Purple Asparagus?? Shannon, shannon, shannon, *shakes head* you seem to be losing your touch!Purple Asparagus? Ouch! Running low on the insults are we now?? :lo <i></i>

Angalia
16.10.2001, 17:44
Calling someone a asparagus is very insulting! It means that they're very bland and boring...and I just through the purple in for some kick I <i> coulda</i> said something else...but, since this is a family forum and its something the mommies wouldnt want there kiddies seein...I didnt put it When the world is going crazy, while the sky is falling down...one thing you can depend on: I will always be around. While the rain outside is pouring, I will make the sun shine through. I'll do my everything...because, baby, I love you...</b>My Homepage!~*~*~*~My Forum!~*~*~*~E-mail me!~*~*~My Art!~*~*<i></i>

Sulaco
16.10.2001, 20:52
Oh yeah right, shannon! Nice cover...you're such a smurf! <i></i>

Angalia
16.10.2001, 21:05
well, uh...it was late!! Yah, thats it....SulcyLion: BUM BUM BUM DA BUM!!!SulcyLion: ....*whistles*SulcyLion: oh...i see...SulcyLion: you just dont care about me enough to bother....no....to TROUBLE yourself to reply...SulcyLion: that would just be asking tooooooo much...SulcyLion: yeah...yeah...i've seen it all before.....you're not the first...SulcyLion: if thats how this relationship is gonna be...fine....i can accept that...they dont call me "the man of steel" for nothing...SulcyLion: if its in you're blood to hurt people....then fine....SulcyLion: i can deal with that...SulcyLion: i understand the deep rooted hatred you must have for me...SulcyLion: how you insult me all the time..SulcyLion: hurting my feelings must be like a walk in the park for you...SulcyLion: yeah...*sniffle*...I....can....*sniff* deal with that kind of hatred....I...*sniffle* think...SulcyLion: just remember....SulcyLion: "The force will be with you.....always...."xoxo Usi xoxo: .xoxo Usi xoxo: What the hell.......xoxo Usi xoxo: I went to have dinner....geez......SulcyLion: lolSulcyLion: hahahahaxoxo Usi xoxo: nice little convo with yourself....SulcyLion: thanx...im very talkative with me...;-)Man..and you think I'm the weird one!! There. Thats my comeback! When the world is going crazy, while the sky is falling down...one thing you can depend on: I will always be around. While the rain outside is pouring, I will make the sun shine through. I'll do my everything...because, baby, I love you...</b>My Homepage!~*~*~*~My Forum!~*~*~*~E-mail me!~*~*~My Art!~*~*<i></i>

Larani the lioness
18.10.2001, 12:28
muppets? Smurfs? lol you guys... ~**~Larani the Lioness*~~*"Lawr-anny?" "no" Larny?" "nope" Lawr uh NEE?" "uh-uh" Lah RAHN ee? "yeeaahh..." "The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Sulaco
18.10.2001, 20:52
*points accusingly at anni*Well....well....SHE started it!! <i></i>

Angalia
18.10.2001, 20:55
*huffs and blows a raspberry at Sulcy*Tattletail! When the world is going crazy, while the sky is falling down...one thing you can depend on: I will always be around. While the rain outside is pouring, I will make the sun shine through. I'll do my everything...because, baby, I love you...</b>My Homepage!~*~*~My Forum!~*~*~*E-mail me!~*~*~My Art!~*~*<i></i>

the princess sarabi
18.10.2001, 21:00
n.nYou two....*giggles* <i></i>

Sulaco
18.10.2001, 22:20
hehe Yup...thats us! Goofy as always! Although shannon is by faaaaaar the goofiest smurf to ever walk the earth! <i></i>

the princess sarabi
18.10.2001, 23:52
Poor Anni *pat* <i></i>

Angalia
19.10.2001, 19:03
^.^ When the world is going crazy, while the sky is falling down...one thing you can depend on: I will always be around. While the rain outside is pouring, I will make the sun shine through. I'll do my everything...because, baby, I love you...</b>My Homepage!~*~*~My Forum!~*~*~*E-mail me!~*~*~My Art!~*~*<i></i>

the princess sarabi
19.10.2001, 21:46
Muey! I love 'dat pic, Anni! So cute!! <i></i>