PDA

View Full Version : Smash Mouth!

Mafriki
19.10.2001, 19:43
Tis like my most favorite band ever!They are cool, I love all their songs.Hehe... dunno why, I just like listening to them.So far I've had 2 of their albums on continous loop for about (erm, a bit last night an hr, morning + lunchtime 'nother hr, since I got home from school 5hrs) 7hrs OK, it's only playing when I am here to listen. Otherwise it would be stupid!*I bet no-one even reads these posts anyway, but talking to myself is good anyway * <b><i>« I wanna eat your ass »</i></b>And the world's a stageAnd the end is nearSo push rewind just in timeThank anybodyIt's just the way that you walkIt's just the way that you talk like it ain't no thingAnd every single day is just a flingThen the morning comes.<i>- Smash Mouth</i><i></i>

Mahtiki
19.10.2001, 22:16
i like their remake of "Why can't we be friends" and "I can't get enough of you baby" <i></i>

inhix io
21.10.2001, 21:23
I know why can't we be friends!!!It's cool! I'm a rabbit in your headlights Scared of the spotlightYou don't come to visit I'm stuck on this bedThin rubber glovesShe laughs when she's cryingShe cries when she's laughingFat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away<B>//Unkle feat. Thom Yorke - Rabbit In Your Headlights</B><B>|TheSavannah | The EvilGang | Banzai'sPride Lands + Forum | idioteque | MortigiTempo | lk.orgfanart Mssg Board |radioheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradi oheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradioheadradiohead<i></i>

Whippet Angel
08.11.2001, 23:52
Heh, I love their remake of "I'm a believer". Been looking for the single, can't find it anywhere. <i></i>

Mafriki
09.11.2001, 00:11
Amazon.com » I'm a Believer" <b>[CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]</b>Online shopping, but hey it's the single "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" <i>- Monty Python's Life of Brian</i>"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries" <i>- Monty Python and the Holy Grail</i><i></i>

Mafriki
10.11.2001, 20:11
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Smash Mouth desktop backgrounds!!!! Muh, mu mu mu!HEHEHHEHEHE www.smashmouth.com/images...24x768.jpgwww.smashmouth.com/images...24x768.jpgFrom the official webby, mu mu mu mu mu Was bored! Sue me "He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy!" <i>- Brian's Mother - Monty Python's Life of Brian</i>"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" <i>- French Guard - Monty Python and the Holy Grail</i>"You always talk, you Americans. You talk and you talk and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this'. Well, you're dead now, so shut up!" <i>- Grim Reaper - Monty Python's the Meaning of Life</i><i></i>

Whippet Angel
11.11.2001, 21:38
Wow, thanks! But $11.99 for a <i> single</i>. I guess it's cause it's an import.*misses the good 'ol days of Napster* <i></i>

Mafriki
11.11.2001, 21:44
If ya wants get it off KaZaA, I did. Or you could buy the Shrek Soundtrack But I wouldnt recommend that "He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy!" <i>- Brian's Mother - Monty Python's Life of Brian</i>"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" <i>- French Guard - Monty Python and the Holy Grail</i>"You always talk, you Americans. You talk and you talk and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this'. Well, you're dead now, so shut up!" <i>- Grim Reaper - Monty Python's the Meaning of Life</i><i></i>