PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Ep:2 - "Teaser" Trailer

Mafriki
08.11.2001, 22:49
If you're a die hard fanatic you shoulda seen this already, if not you may have anyway starwars.apple.com/ep2/
...tp_320.mov (<i> requires QuickTime to view it</i>)I was bored and decided to go check it out. "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" <i>- Monty Python's Life of Brian</i>"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries" <i>- Monty Python and the Holy Grail</i><i>Edited by: Mafriki&nbsp; at: 11/8/01 10:51:24 pm</i>

Larani the lioness
10.11.2001, 18:07
thats cool lolI MUST SEE...MUST SEE...STAR WARS.....EPISODE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Dobro87
11.11.2001, 03:17
I-AM-A-HUGE-STARWARS FAN! MY DAD ONLY TOOK US TO SEE MONSTERS INC. TO SEE THAT TRAILER! ANIKAN IS CUTE!!!!!! OBE ONE USED TO BE CUTE, till he got the beard. " fear is the path to the darkside, fear leads anger, anger leads to hate, hate...leads to suffering."~yodastarwars<i></i>

Larani the lioness
11.11.2001, 19:45
ur soo right Do
o ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Lionscape
16.11.2001, 00:07
Well let's face it..Obi Wan is older now. I am the writer, the artist, the actress, the lover, the X-Phile, the white lion, the role-player, the peace keeper, the agent, the silence, the mystery... I have many faces, many lives, many goals, many furtures... I live my life the way I want to live it, I choose my own path.. I Want to Believe!"I have lived with a fragile faith built on the ether of vague memories from an experience that I can neither prove nor explain. When I was twelve, my sister was taken from me, taken from our home by a force that I came to believe was extraterrestrial. This belief sustained me, fueling a quest for truths that were as elusive as the memory itself. To believe as passionately as I did was not without sacrifice, but I always accepted the risks... to my career, my reputation, my relationships... to life itself..."-Fox MulderContact me at lionscape@lion-king.znn.com Come and see my Lion King Archieve<i></i>

Dobro87
16.11.2001, 00:25
well hes not a padawon learner anymore. we got the dvd of starwars ep.1, and you should of saw him before they shaved his head like that. urggggg! “ALWAYS TWO, THERE ARE, NO MORE, NO LESS. A MASTER..AMD AN APPERINCE”“ THE QUEEN TRUSTS MY JUDGEMENT YOUNG HANDMADEIN, YOU SHOULD TOO” “ THE BOY IS DANGEROUS, THEY ALL SENSE IT WHY CANT YOU?”<i></i>