PDA

View Full Version : This stuff ever happen, TSG?

Mafriki
15.01.2002, 12:39
15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while yourspouse/partner/significant other is taking his/hersweet time:1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them inpeople's carts when they aren't looking.2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at5 minute intervals.3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to therest rooms.4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in anofficial tone, 'Code 3 in housewares,'...and see whathappens.5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M'son lay away.6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpetedarea.7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tellother shoppers you'll only invite them in if they
ing pillows from the bedding department.8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cryand ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'9. Look right into the security camera and use it as amirror while you pick your nose.10. While handling guns in the hunting department askthe clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudlyhumming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'.12. In the auto department practice your Madonna lookusing different size funnels.13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people
owsethrough say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker,assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! NO! It'sthose voices again'.And last but not least,15. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly ...'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!'. Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else <i></i>

mrfunny
15.01.2002, 12:50
LOL <i>Edited by: mrfunny&nbsp; at: 1/15/02 1:51:09 pm</i>

Chibi Kiara
15.01.2002, 21:56
I might go and try some of that stuff at the new wally world in Logan Ohio See how long for me to get kicked out! ^,^ <i></i>

Kilindi
16.01.2002, 00:21
that's good stuff... "We flow in Unity, stand in One while the foolish be lost in this hour, with Power we have Authority to overcome while these cowards just pick up and run. We ain't done till this battle has been fought and won. The victory, how sweet it be, is already ours. Holding the stars, is the man that carries my scars. Always the same, I wear his name with no shame. Here in this Battle Cry, we will never die. Tribal Warriors, we will never die." - P.O.D. Tribal<i></i>

inhix io
18.01.2002, 23:10
I would not do that......TSG... watch out Seehoney.. there’s a place called heaven and a placecalled hell A place called prison and a place called jail And da-da’s probably on his way to all of em exceptone Cause mama’s got a new husband and a stepson And youdon’t want a
other do ya? Maybe when you’re old enough to understand a littlebetter I’ll explain it to ya But for now we’ll just say mama was real real bad She was bein mean to dad and made him real real mad But I still feel sad that I put her on time-out Sit back in your chair honey, quit tryin to climb outI toldyou it’s okay Hai-Hai, wanna ba-ba? Take a night-night? Nan-a-boo, goo-goo ga-ga? Her make goo-goo ca-ca? Da-da change your dia-dee Clean the baby up so her can take a nighty-nighty Your dad’ll wake her up as soon as we get to thewater Ninety-seven Bonnie and Clyde, me and my daughter me and my daughter me and my daughter Just the two of us Just the two of us Just the two of us <B>RadioactiveHeadsOn The´Microwave</b><i></i>

Mahtiki
19.01.2002, 00:47
*squeals*Hey i've done 1, 6 and 11 before!! Hehe I'm weird :-P The great Mahtiki has spoken, be excited!!I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.If anyone calls the cops I will FREAK OUT!!!<i></i>