PDA

View Full Version : GENIE!!!!

Mahtiki
04.02.2002, 22:13
WOO! I’m movin’ onAt last I can see life has been patiently waiting for meAnd I know there’s no guarentee’s, but I’m not aloneThere comes a time in everyone’s lifeWhen all you can see are the years passing byAnd I have made up my mind that those days are gone<i></i>

Amore 000
04.02.2002, 22:29
Hmmm My goal in life is to buy 365 pairs of underwear that way I only have to wash underwear once a year<i></i>

Mafriki
04.02.2002, 22:48
Fnarr, Genie's cool Havent seen that film is quite a while. Tsch, must be nearly a year now. Cuz I have a juvenile mind Hey! It's better than being boring! <i></i>

Kinamu 000
04.02.2002, 22:53
Cool? Are you kidding me? Genie ROCKS!! <i></i>

Kinamu 000
04.02.2002, 22:56
I just watched my VHS yesterday. Still in spiffy condition. Nah Nah Nah! I love that movie. <i></i>

Mafriki
04.02.2002, 22:56
I can still remember nearly all the film tho! I think the VHS is dieing tho Had it a long while and watched it a many time. It better not be dead! Cuz I have a juvenile mind Hey! It's better than being boring! <i></i>

Mafriki
04.02.2002, 23:00
Yea, but my old video player used to destroy a lot of VHS tapes Just proves that it was crappy player. Thankfully it never destroyed any of the films I liked. Cuz I have a juvenile mind Hey! It's better than being boring! <i></i>

Mahtiki
06.02.2002, 20:34
Today I watched Romeo and Juliet in English with Leonardo DiCaprio and I was laughing at like everything. Expecially when they died. Then my friend Robyn(male) looked at me and goes, "You're sick." and im like thanks haha. IT was a hoot. I’m movin’ onAt last I can see life has been patiently waiting for meAnd I know there’s no guarentee’s, but I’m not aloneThere comes a time in everyone’s lifeWhen all you can see are the years passing byAnd I have made up my mind that those days are gone<i></i>

Mafriki
06.02.2002, 22:21
Muhaha, R+J is ok, but then again it's also complete crap. Figure that one!This version of R+J is good tho :: myboringlife.com/l33t/romeo.html :: Yet being you, you'll think it's crap Cuz I have a juvenile mind Hey! It's better than being boring! The more you learn, the more you know.The more you know, the more you forget.The more you forget, the less you know.So why bother to learn?!<i></i>

Mahtiki
08.02.2002, 00:09
Hmm I prolly will. I'm gonna go watch the salt and pepper channel. If you catch my hint hahaOkay, so I'm bored. I’m movin’ onAt last I can see life has been patiently waiting for meAnd I know there’s no guarentee’s, but I’m not aloneThere comes a time in everyone’s lifeWhen all you can see are the years passing byAnd I have made up my mind that those days are gone<i></i>

SilverTimotei
10.02.2002, 14:49
Hey guys! Shakesphere was a genius of the written word. Let's not run down his work eh? <i></i>

The Sonic God
11.02.2002, 06:23
Gotta love the Genie! <i>President and CEO of UGC and TLK:UN</i><i></i>