PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna be my friend?

Hiari
03.04.2002, 07:37
HI y'all!its SOOO boring here in belgium, everyone i know is off on holiday .I'd just likesomeone to talk to....please?ICQ: 153258038MSN: ericos_87@hotmail.comHave a nice day! *sneeze* Argh, pollen's terrible this year... <i></i>

Pirogoeth
03.04.2002, 12:05
I added you to MSN (even though I don't use it much) and sent a short e-mail to your hotmail account, if that's okay ^_^;; <i>Sou Ore no koe Omaera no koto Kotogotoku Kaete kosoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOre no atama wa mou MIDI SURFER MIND I'm going MAD from Distorted Sound Yatsu wa buchinuku kami no sazukemonoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOmaera mo norikonashite yaru I'm stoked this fine day...- The Mad Capsule Markets - Midi Surf</i> <i></i>

Hiari
03.04.2002, 13:16
WHEEEEEE! Thanks !!!!!any more people who wanna talk with me?I'm really quite an interesting person, for instance I...*wind blows and tumbleweed rolls by*......hey where did y'all go? <i></i>

Pirogoeth
03.04.2002, 13:35
*waves arms around*HEY! I'm still here! ^.^ <i>Sou Ore no koe Omaera no koto Kotogotoku Kaete kosoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOre no atama wa mou MIDI SURFER MIND I'm going MAD from Distorted Sound Yatsu wa buchinuku kami no sazukemonoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOmaera mo norikonashite yaru I'm stoked this fine day...- The Mad Capsule Markets - Midi Surf</i> <i></i>

mrfunny
03.04.2002, 19:08
You're right Pirogoeth... You don't use MSN much... Hehe.... Let me know when you happen to be online Oh, and I'll respond to your mail later....Hiari: I've added you to my MSN list (Well, one of them I think) <i></i>

Pirogoeth
03.04.2002, 19:15
Of course I will Chano, I just don't use it that much ^_^;;And thanks for letting me know that you got my e-mail. I have been having a couple of problems with Hotmail today *sighs* <i>Sou Ore no koe Omaera no koto Kotogotoku Kaete kosoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOre no atama wa mou MIDI SURFER MIND I'm going MAD from Distorted Sound Yatsu wa buchinuku kami no sazukemonoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOmaera mo norikonashite yaru I'm stoked this fine day...- The Mad Capsule Markets - Midi Surf</i> <i></i>

mrfunny
03.04.2002, 19:35
Hotmail sux... Just about ANY other mail service is better! <i></i>

Pirogoeth
03.04.2002, 20:00
Hehe, that's true... Apart from other web-based e-mail services that are just as rubbish I think I am gonna have to look for a POP3 account sometime soon... ^.^ <i>Sou Ore no koe Omaera no koto Kotogotoku Kaete kosoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOre no atama wa mou MIDI SURFER MIND I'm going MAD from Distorted Sound Yatsu wa buchinuku kami no sazukemonoAP to rojikku to AK ga aruOmaera mo norikonashite yaru I'm stoked this fine day...- The Mad Capsule Markets - Midi Surf</i> <i></i>

mrfunny
03.04.2002, 20:38
www.gmx.net and www.myrealbox.com should be the answer to your question. <i></i>