PDA

View Full Version : pic hosting

Hiari
05.04.2002, 14:20
anyone know a good place to host my pics?I've joined side7 a few days ago but im still "pending approval" <i>We all have a wish,A wish deep inside our hearts that we may not even know about, but for some of us it reminds us of itself during everery waking moment of our lives, and in our dreams.We should make sure that we fullfill that wish.If not, we'll just keep on wishing...~a certain someone</i><i></i>

trip
06.04.2002, 01:50
If you find something good, let me know. I've been on a quest for pic hosting for months now. Chano Andersen could do that on his server... now we just have to find him! The politics of nations got me down,geography and policy have run me out of town. Seems like worldly things have come between us now... but I've got the will, if there's a way, I'll get to you somehow...-Prozzak, Omobolashire<i></i>

trip
06.04.2002, 02:19
Ha! I found his address from one of my earlier pic tests. Email him at profile@mrfunny.yi.org and if you're nice he'll probably host it for ya! The politics of nations got me down,geography and policy have run me out of town. Seems like worldly things have come between us now... but I've got the will, if there's a way, I'll get to you somehow...-Prozzak, Omobolashire<i></i>

mrfunny
06.04.2002, 10:23
If it's only a profile pic yes.It sounds more like it's an art gallery... <i></i>

trip
06.04.2002, 18:25
Hmmm.. well, maybe you have message board pyschic skills. I can't see how you came up with an art agllery from that, but okay. So how would I go about getting you to host my pic? Can I just email it right to you? The politics of nations got me down,geography and policy have run me out of town. Seems like worldly things have come between us now... but I've got the will, if there's a way, I'll get to you somehow...-Prozzak, Omobolashire<i></i>

mrfunny
06.04.2002, 20:23
You simply mail it to profile@mrfunny.yi.org and when I see it in my mailbox, I'll put it online, and send you the URL. <i></i>

trip
06.04.2002, 23:05
Ok, cool. I'll finally be able to see my pic again! Thanks! The politics of nations got me down,geography and policy have run me out of town. Seems like worldly things have come between us now... but I've got the will, if there's a way, I'll get to you somehow...-Prozzak, Omobolashire<i></i>

mrfunny
07.04.2002, 10:21
No prob. <i></i>