PDA

View Full Version : School

PrincessItakdi39
30.08.2001, 01:17
Hey all it me...agian...I have school so ow (sadly) I won't have much time for the fourm anymore I will *tryyyy* to get on as soon as possible but I can't garentee it.<
>well that prety much said well ttyl bye Itakdi AIM Name: Itakdi/or CutiePie59214 ICQ #: 93766654 <i></i>

The Sonic God
30.08.2001, 01:41
Your school work is more important. Do that first before you hop on the net.<
><
>Because the sooner you get your schoolwork done, the sooner you can join your friends at the Savannah! <
><
>Kudos to you and good luck! <i></i>

searcher710
30.08.2001, 02:35
I hear ya. I've been in school a week and I've had enough compositions, lab reports, quizzes, etc. to drive me insane. I am soooo looking forward to the weekend. "Cessna niner-five-one-four-Quebec, now three miles form MAVIS, turn left heading one-two-zero, maintain two thousand until established, cleared for the ILS runway niner approach."- official Air Traffic Control babble<i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
30.08.2001, 04:58
C'mon now, Itakdi. *Hugs* Work with your school assignments first. Take it from a guy who gets in trouble over it, do them when you get 'em. <
><
>-Nukta <i></i>

Mafriki
30.08.2001, 05:18
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE school and I am supposed to be doing coursework for next week and it's a long and tideous piece and I can't be bothered!!!! If I don't do it I will be in deep doo-doo.... but what the hey? I does not care much for Geography, I'll just throw a C worth piece of crap together like I always do ---------------------------------<
>I love TLK you should too!<
>---------------------------------<i></i>

inhix io
01.09.2001, 11:58
yep... my school days are like this: <
>1.wake up<
>2.cycle to school (bleh)<
>3.try not to fall asleep on lessons<
>4.cycle back home<
>5.go to sleep<
>6.wake up<
>7.do your homeworks<
>9.go to sleep.<
><
>Ha ha. I like sleeping The Savanna<
>Idioteque<
>BPL + FORUM<
>Evil Gang<
>Mortigi TempoCracked eggs, dead birdsScream as they fight for lifeI can feel death I can see it's beady eyesAll these things into frutionAll these things we'll one day swallow wholeAnd fade out againAnd fade out againImmerse your soul in loveImmerse your soul in love//Radiohead - Street Spirit (fade out) <i></i>

Saila 86
01.09.2001, 15:06
That's somewhat similar to my school days too. <
> <i></i>

Sulaco
01.09.2001, 23:26
Oh, I LOVE sleeping! I think its my favorite pass-time! I have to get up for school at 6am every day! So when I get home, I usually take a 2-3 hour nap. <
><
>I think they did a study somewhere that older kids (15-19) need alot more sleep than younger kids. Maybe that explains why I'm so dang tired in the mornings! <i></i>

Angalia
01.09.2001, 23:57
Amen to that, Sulaco. I LOVE to sleep. I go to bed pretty early on school nights, around 10:30. I wake up around 6:00. Thats eight hours, right? Thats how long the avergae person should sleep with out having to deal with being tired...<
><
>Guess what. That doesn't apply to me. My mom litterally has to drag me outta bed every morning! <i></i>

inhix io
02.09.2001, 12:27
Sulcy, so I'm not the only one who's taking some naps!<
>I sleep about4-5hrs when I get back from school... I wake up at 20.00, check my email and stuff, do my homeworks and go to sleep after that... <
><
>I wake up at 6 o'clock too. Then I cycle school about 6 km. Terrible! I'm so tired at school that I sleep the first lessons (really) The Savanna<
>Idioteque<
>BPL + FORUM<
>Evil Gang<
>Mortigi TempoCracked eggs, dead birdsScream as they fight for lifeI can feel death I can see it's beady eyesAll these things into frutionAll these things we'll one day swallow wholeAnd fade out againAnd fade out againImmerse your soul in loveImmerse your soul in love//Radiohead - Street Spirit (fade out) <i></i>

Nikita
02.09.2001, 17:14
I love sleepin...<
>I am surposed to get up at 6:00am but always sleep nto 7:00am but then after that I wake up every 30 seconds look at the clock and then convinse my self I can sleep for a couple more minutes....<
>How awful...I hate early mornings! ---RAINBOW---In a perfect worldHuman beings would co-existHarmoniously, like a rainbowA multitude of colours,Each layer vi
ant and clear by itself,But in Unison...Boundless,
eathtaking, Clestial...Mariah Carey_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*I know there is a rainbow,For me to follow,To get beyond my sorrow,Thunder precedes the sunlight,So I'll be alright,If I can find that Rainbow's end-By Mariah Carey-All taken from her album -__ RAINBOW__-<i></i>

Mafriki
02.09.2001, 20:33
Why does everyone get up so early for school!!!??? I get up at about 8am, which means I'm cutting it really close, but it gives me more sleep. ---------------------------------<

ZeRo46
02.09.2001, 21:12
Bah... I'm a zombie then... I sleep like 6 hours every night ^^ and in the morning i have go to school... heee!!<
><
>Itakdi, school is important... finish all your homeworks and stuff and then come here... <b><i>...Watch your back, because I can be close...</i></b><
><
><
><b>...Enter to my world...</b><i></i>

NordicAurora
02.09.2001, 21:25
Well, maybe Highschool is a drag with its rigid schedule and nagging parents, but you have higher education to look forward to. No more parents and you make your own schedule. personally, tommorow (the 3rd) I move into residence at Brock University in St. Catharines, Ontario (close to Niagara Falls). All my food is prepared for me (its Buffet Style), I don't have any classes before 10 am and no classes on Thursday. I'll have freedom at last. And you'll have it to, regardless of life choices that you make. You will move out into the big wide independent world. some of us have already made the move, some of us are going now, some have to wait a few years. So perservere, get good marks (the make life easier in the long run) and try and have fun, but remember, there is lots more down the road!<
><
>- NA <i></i>

edpride
02.09.2001, 21:59
I'm out of school, I graduated five years ago, but I have a job and I usally come to this forum about three or four times a day probably about nighttime hours. And With Four Votes - Kiara, you are the weakest link, Goodbye!<i>Edited by: edpride&nbsp; at: 9/2/01 9:59:51 pm<
></i>

Sulaco
02.09.2001, 23:54
I'm just not a morning person. Some people are, like my dad! he can get out of bed at like 6am or earlier and not be groggy, and be in a great mood! Its so frustrating!<
>When I get up my eyes are barely open and I can
ealy move my mouth to talk. Even after taking a shower, I still feel dead.<
>I wish school started at 11am!<
><
><
>...well...actually, no I don't, cause then it wouldnt get out till like, 7pm! <i></i>

Mafriki
03.09.2001, 04:59
Everyone must hate Swedes NOW! I'm not sure if it's the same all over Skandinavia, but my friend in Sweden either 1) goes to school in the morning and then come home at lunch time and doesn't go back in the afternoon 2) goes to school the whole day (very rare) 3) doesn't go to school just because.<
><
>It's really annoying! OK, it may be a kinda crap education system, but it sounds way better than 6hr days all the time. ---------------------------------<

inhix io
04.09.2001, 15:49
Lol!<
>( live in Finland, By the way ;)<
><
>Well... Finland's next to Sweden and we have our dinners @ school... it's free, BTW! <
><
>Well... my mom used to go home on their lunch
eak. Then they diidn't have school lunches. <
><
>I never knew they had that kind of school days in Sweden! Arrrgh! The Savanna<
>Idioteque<
>BPL + FORUM<
>Evil Gang<

Nukta Kupaya
05.09.2001, 03:10
Bah... I don't have that sort of schedule. <
><
>-Nukta <i></i>

Mafriki
05.09.2001, 17:19
I went back today Was really boring, I mean more boring than it normally feels.<
><
>My school is getting really stupid too, it's like "Oh My God the teacher did not just say that was going to be happening this year!!!!" Red card system! WHAT THE HELL!? 3 red cards then you gotta do detention in the hall with the headmaster. It's like they have to think of stupider and stupider things to do each year!<
><
>It's funny thinking that it's gonna happen.<
><
>* WHICKHAM COMPREHESIVE SCHOOL HAS SLIPPED TO A NEW LOW * ---------------------------------<

aladasianthemeerkat
07.09.2001, 22:32
I graduated from school in '96 - with a 73.6 avg. YIKES! Oh well... NEENUR NEENUR NEENUR!<i></i>