03.10.2001, 06:06
<i> Moved from the General Discussions to The SPAM Corner.</i> <i></i>

Lucifer kitty cat
03.10.2001, 08:32
I have watched... but I'm not so interested at sports...<
>But F1 is big thing in here... (Finland)<
><
>Nck Heighfield and Ralf chumaher are cute...<
>I hate Kim Räikkönen's voice.. <i>"Am I going crazy?Come on, and say and tasteAm I too lost to face it?And what will it costto escapenothing is rightI'm so scared"</i><b>~Korn,AM I GOING CRAZY?, album:ISSUES</b><i></i>

Cheka66
03.10.2001, 10:52
Nick Heidfeld (?) and Ralf Schumacher are cute... you just keep thinking that <
><
>My Maths teacher loves Michael Schumacher, my maths teacher is a guy, Michael is a guy... erm, where am I going with this? <
><
>F1 is booooooring... they go around and around and around, like NASCAR except with the lack of a completly oval track! <b><i>« Life's a garden, dig it »</i></b><b><i>"When a child is born into this world it has no concept of the tone of skin it's living in"</i><
>- Seven Seconds by Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry</b><i></i>

King Kana
03.10.2001, 20:12
Yeah, sometimes, but it has something, if you view it more often. It's a strategy-fighting-thing. By the way - thanks for the topic-change.<
> <
>I mostly like the Brother-fights (if they occur) until now Ralph hasn't beaten Michael on his own power (without any strategical disturbance or accidents, only car against car over the finish-line). I hope he will make it before Michael quits participating, as some rumors tell.<
><
>By the way: loveing someone with such a chin?!? D"> <
>I don't wanna know how he would look if he would be a lion!<
><
> <i>Edited by: King Kana at: 10/3/01 9:23:24 pm<
></i>

Nukta Kupaya
03.10.2001, 22:21
Personally I think Nascar, F1, Indy, are all rather... sleep-inducing. I like Le Mans style racing, touring cars, rallying... where they actually race. <
><
>-Nukta <i></i>

Lucifer kitty cat
04.10.2001, 16:55
Micahel Schumaher.. a dork.. heh j/k<
><
>I hate F1 <i>"Am I going crazy?Come on, and say and tasteAm I too lost to face it?And what will it costto escapenothing is rightI'm so scared"</i><b>~Korn,AM I GOING CRAZY?, album:ISSUES</b><i></i>

Koba White
05.10.2001, 17:49
I love F1. And like Montoya's driving style.<
>Wanna Jaguar Racing Team to be first. <i>I'll put down ur disko and take ur heart away.... I will live again<
>I'm someone else, I'm someone new, I'm someone stupid just like u!</i><i></i>