PDA

View Full Version : I'm seeking for a Moulin Rouge fan over here...

Saida
27.12.2001, 12:32
I was wondering, is any of you a Moulin Rouge fan? The musical flick that stars Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor really moved me! And it also gave me more inspiration in writing my own version of TLK III. So I'm curious if there are other LK fans over here who also enjoy the movie... <i></i>

Dobro87
28.12.2001, 16:42
ive never even heard of it. <i></i>

Saida
30.12.2001, 06:31
Well then I'd be glad to tell you about it. It's a charming yet tragic musical movie that was directed by Baz Luhrmann (who gained success in 'Romeo + Juliet' and 'Strictly Ballroom').<
><
>Moulin Rouge is a famous Paris nightclub set in the late 1890s. And it was in this club that a young poet named Christian (Ewan McGregor, Star Wars :Episode I - The Phantom Menace) falls for Satine, a gorgeous courtesan (played by Nicole Kidman) who make men believe what they want to believe. Then there was this grand duke who covets their love affair. <
><
>Boy, it's great you really can't miss this one! Nicole Kidman has an absolutely amazing singing voice, and so does Ewan McGregor! MR is now available on video and DVD, so if you didn't get a chance to see it in the theatre, you'll finally get to view it over and over again! Believe me, you're gonna love it! <
><
>Here's the DVD cover for MR.<
><
> <i></i>

Saida
30.12.2001, 06:36
Awww!!! I thought it's gonna work out. I'll try again. Here it is!<
><
> <i></i>

Saida
30.12.2001, 06:38
*give a sigh of relief* <i></i>

Dobro87
30.12.2001, 23:20
hey! just today, i saw that! on dvd! at wal-mart. it looked pretty cool. i'll have to save my money to get though. <i></i>

Saida
31.12.2001, 09:12
Go ahead and buy it! Oh. The soundtrack is also top notch! It features songs from the movie, including the hit single "Lady Marmalade" performed by popular artists Christina Aguilera, Lil'kim, Mya, and Pink. I myself have listened to the soundtrack for about 19 times and I never get bored. Can you believe it!? <
><
>"Come what may, come what may<
>I will love you until the end of time..."<
>-Come What May, Moulin Rouge <i></i>

Azima Masi
31.12.2001, 15:29
I LOVE Moulin Rouge! It has such amazing visuals and wonderful songs. I bought the DVD the day it came out. I suggest anyone who is a fan of musicals or love stories to give this one a look. It's a really great movie! I am by myself once again, but as I gaze into the stars above, I realize: We are never alone.<
>Image by FlamingText.com<i></i>

Dobro87
31.12.2001, 20:28
k ill go buy it! <i></i>