PDA

View Full Version : What's your car?

Nukta Kupaya
14.11.2001, 23:57
Curious to as what other Savannah forum members drive, here's this little post. <
><
>Current ride:<
>'00 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 2.0L, Techno Blue Metallic, Grey leather, 5-speed manual transmission, 16" Ronal six-spoke alloy wheels, power: windows, mirrors, door locks, moonroof, cruise control, foglights, ABS, 8-disc CD changer, heated: seats, windshield washer nozzles, mirrors, front and side-impact airbags, 37,000 miles.<
><
>Edit: Passat never became.<
><
>-Nukta <i>Edited by: Nukta Kupaya&nbsp; at: 1/11/02 3:34:03 am<
></i>

edpride
15.11.2001, 00:20
I hate it when I double post. :"> Like Disney's Tarzan?Come To Tarzan's Junglepub90.ezboard.com/btarzansjungle67796<i>Edited by: edpride&nbsp; at: 11/15/01 1:24:38 am<
></i>

edpride
15.11.2001, 00:23
I drive too, I drive a 1995 Chevy Blazer, it is black with power steering, power windows, a CD player, FM/AM stereo, it has about 140,000 some miles on it and it still runs great, Nukta I woluld definatly keep a new Beatle, that get an old car, although I prefer an American made car, because the're the best. Like Disney's Tarzan?Come To Tarzan's Junglepub90.ezboard.com/btarzansjungle67796<i></i>

Sulaco
15.11.2001, 04:54
Recently aquired a new 2001 Mazda Miata, although its really more of my dads right now.<
><
>Its a sweet lookin little thing, and if I can get a picture of it, I'll upload it.<
>Silver Body, Tan (convertible) top, 6 speed Transmisson, Nardi Gearbox, 18 inch rims (makes it looks sooo sweet ) Bose Stereo system, and tan Leather seats. <
><
>Upmh, I gotta get a picture of it up here soon.<
><
>Other than that, I really only drive a '97 Pontiac Bonneville, so :-\ <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
15.11.2001, 20:22
Also forgot to add in my project car. <
><
>1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe "Kovu", orignally Ontario Orange (now a mix of Nassau Blue and black), Dark Saddle vinyl interior (majority of which is stripped out), originally came with 210hp 5.7L V8, 4-speed manual transmission, side-mounted exaust system, tilt-telescoping steering column, power windows, 15" Ralley wheels, factory alarm system, air conditioning, power steering, power-assist disc
akes, 60,000+ miles.<
><
>I'm a German car enthusiast now, that's what I'm going to stick with. <
><
>-Nukta <i></i>

Mafriki
15.11.2001, 21:06
My dad has a Daewoo Xenia and has done for some time <
>I dunno when it was made, dont choose to care. It's a car! A car! Why is it so interesting?! Tell me, I really need to know!! "He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy!" <i>- Brian's Mother - Monty Python's Life of Brian</i>"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" <i>- French Guard - Monty Python and the Holy Grail</i>"You always talk, you Americans. You talk and you talk and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this'. Well, you're dead now, so shut up!" <i>- Grim Reaper - Monty Python's the Meaning of Life</i><i></i>

Takeshi666
16.11.2001, 09:29
If I can't have the car I want, then I'd rather not drive a car at all! <
><i>I love the smell of savannah in the morning</i><i></i>

norqvist
16.11.2001, 11:03
It's not finished yet, but it's a Volvo 240 (unexpected )<
>that's been slightly rebuilt. I don't have any pic on it,<
>but it's got these lights<
><
>It's pianted all over in a horrible kind of green, the back seat <
>has been removed and a ( I don't know the word)<
>has been built, making it look a bit like a small pickup truck.<
><
>Warm up your imagination and start imagining what it looks like.<
>But when I'm (for reasons unknown) going to Stockholm I'll<
>take my slightly heavier car, the Leopard.<
> <i></i>

Sulaco
16.11.2001, 21:04
Wow....you drive an M1 A
ams, norq? Whats the mileage on that thing? Whats it get around town? <i></i>

SPYDER GUNNER
17.11.2001, 06:52
im currently driving a 73 mustang*shudders at the name of a domestic car.*<
><
>soon i will be driving in a nissan silvia s15 or <
>nissan skyline R34 25GT <
><
>-list of sucky cars-<
>domestics<
>hot rods <
>low riders<
>some
itish but not all (lotus and jag kick @$$bimmers ok i guess)<
>muscle cars<
>(i only like the viper and the vette z06 only ones that kept a high number of horses )<
>hyundai-civic rip off<
>daewoo-tv company<
>geo-dont even have to go there<
><
><
>(e-mail me if you want to see my list of cool cars.)<
><
>ford you are the weakest link....GOODBYE<
><
> -----------------------------------<
> " Dom:Ask any racer ...any real racer it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile winnigs winning."<
> <
> "Dom:I live my life a quartermile at a time ,the first ten seconds or less is freedom.""the fats and the furious"<
> <
> 95 first generation Toyota MR-2 GTS $8.000stage four turbocharger kit $20,000 ...body kit, wheels, and spoiler $4000 ...other engine modifications...$3500facial expression of rich kid with a ferrari as you smoke him...priceless!!!<i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
18.11.2001, 01:30
I'll also have an Audi S3, Volkswagen New Beetle RSi, Lupo TDI, GTI TDI, Mercedes A-Class, and a Peugeot 607 while you're at it. <
><
>-Nukta <i></i>

SPYDER GUNNER
18.11.2001, 05:58
what year are they <
>why so many<
><
>i think you should just sell em all and buy a cough donkey with a carriage cough cough i mean skyline youll feel better in the morning -----------------------------------<
> " Dom:Ask any racer ...any real racer it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile winnigs winning."<
> <
> "Dom:I live my life a quartermile at a time ,the first ten seconds or less is freedom.""the fats and the furious"<
> <
> 95 first generation Toyota MR-2 GTS $8.000stage four turbocharger kit $20,000 ...body kit, wheels, and spoiler $4000 ...other engine modifications...$3500facial expression of rich kid with a ferrari as you smoke him...priceless!!!<i></i>

norqvist
19.11.2001, 09:29
What do you mean "why so many"?<
>Isn't it "the more, the merrier"?<
>BTW,
other of mine's got twelve cars.<
>His philosophy is: the more cars you got, the higher<
>probability that at least one of'em will work. <
><
>"Thanks to: Angry Man at Vintergatan" <i></i>

Takeshi666
19.11.2001, 11:30
Really, you should stop making posts like this. I get the idea that you have a horrible taste for cars. <i></i>

Lucifer kitty cat
19.11.2001, 13:45
I dun have car.. but I dun have licence either... <
><
> <i>"I can take no more What are we fighting for? You are my
others Each one I would die for Please just let it go All our heads are blown Let's just take the stage And remember why we play for"</i><b>~Korn,WAKE UP, album:ISSUES</b><i></i>

norqvist
20.11.2001, 10:33
Don't you people have boats as well?<
>Here's my nice little boat I go fishing with every weekend.<
> <i></i>

Takeshi666
20.11.2001, 12:57
I've got a boat too.<
> <
><i>I love the smell of savannah in the morning</i><i></i>

Huntiums
10.01.2002, 12:59
<
>Nice '90 Cadillac Deville <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
11.01.2002, 02:44
Changed my mind a few times, and settled on a '97 Land Rover Discovery SE. White/Saddle, automatic, Safari Kit, lion spare tire cover... purr. <
><
>-Nukta <i><b>Life in the Savannah Muck! - Where YouCan Play TLK! Host: squeeky.cytag.nl Port: 11000</b></i><
>Send the Meat- er, Mail... Here ICQ #85191520<i></i>