PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if you found binladen?

Dobro87
03.01.2002, 00:38
personally(and this may seem harsh to some,) i would shoot him in the knee cap(the worse place to shoot a guy.) nurse him back to helth. shoot him in the knee cap again, nurse him back to health. shoot him in the knee cap AGAIN, nurse him back to health. do that about twenty times, then leave there. but i heard he's sick. and alot of people say their new years resolution was to find bin laden. what would you do? " thats what its all about isnt it? thats what it allways been abou!... gifts...gifts...gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts! well you know what happens to your gifts? they all come to me, in your garbage, you see what im saying? in your garbage! i could hang myself with all the bad christmas neckties ive found at the dump!"<i></i>

Simba1PDX
03.01.2002, 07:34
Whay would I do if i found him? I would tie him into an airplane and send him back to Afghanistan, hoping the hit something with him that wouldn't cause harm to innocent people. The punshment would siut his likeness.<
><
>About those neckties, I would hope you wouldn't be crazy enough to hang yourself with them. Joking in Rp is okay but RL, this cat knows that road. My advice, don't go there! It suck big time, and if you want more advice, e-mail me and I'll tell ya more.<
><
>Anyways, don't take this to harshly, enjoy everything to it's fullest. Life has lots to offer! <i></i>

Sulaco
03.01.2002, 07:54
With a soul so full of hate, confusion, and evil...what could you do?<
>I'd show him TLK...thats what I'd do..I'd show him TLK. <i></i>

Mafriki
03.01.2002, 08:09
And he'd laugh at you... geez, TLK isnt everything. <
><
>If you shot him in the kneecap the chances of him being nursed back to health without the use of artificial stuff, i.e. plastic, would be slim. Depends what type of gun you used I guess Shot gun would be fun cuz that would smash his kneecap into lots of pieces which wouldnt be able to go back together again.<
><
>Sure he's evil, but it's his belief to be. If he feels that what he wants in his heart he will follow that road, as the
ain can lie. (Heard that somewhere *whistles innocently after stealing someone elses words*)<
><
>Hey, Sulaco, heard Mahtiki's been mean to you.... *snigger* Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else Box, box, box, box, box.... why do little kids play with it more than the toy?<i></i>

Kilindi
03.01.2002, 08:57
What?! TLK isn't everything?! <
><
>*Bursts into uncontrolable sobbing*<
><
>OF COURSE IT'S EVERYTHING!!! j/k...or am I? <
><
>What would I do if I found Binladen? Hmmm...well, I would try to make him feel really sorry for what he's done if that's at all possible. <I>Walking around I hear the sounds, the earth seeking relief. I'm trying to find a reason to live, but the mindless clutter my path. Oh these thorns in my side, oh these thorns in my side. I know I have something free. I have something so alive, I think they shoot 'cause they want it.</I> - Creed "Bullets" <i></i>

Koba White
03.01.2002, 10:11
heh, interesting topic :)<
><
>I would sell him to american goverment ;) <i>I'll put down ur disko and take ur heart away.... I will live again<
>I'm someone else, I'm someone new, I'm someone stupid just like u!</i> (Marilyn Manson)<i></i>

havaska
03.01.2002, 18:07
If I found him I would be like 'ookk, what are you doing in England?' and then hand him to the USA to stand trial. [ d i g i t a l *d e b r i s ] <i></i>

trip
03.01.2002, 19:24
Id hand him over to the US. They would, for sure, do something suitably nasty. And that 25 million would be real nice... especially in Canadian dollars "In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made many people very angry and has generally been regarded as a bad idea."<i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
03.01.2002, 21:42
I personally believe that Bin Laden doesn't deserve the civility of being able to stand a trial. More than likely, there would be who knows how many pacifists, saying how he's a confused man who had a bad childhood. <
><
>If I found him, quite honesty, I wouldn't care what people would say, that I'm coldhearted or
utal. I would kill Bin Laden, without a doubt in my mind. He is not a citizen, and does not deserve the rights of a citizen of any nation. Do away with him...<
><
>Bringing him to trial would be a waste of time, energy, emotions, and money. Bin Laden is a murderer... of all the hatred he's
ought, of all the lives he's had ended, he does not deserve a trial, or imprisonment. <
><
>-Nukta <i><b>Life in the Savannah Muck! - Where YouCan Play TLK! Host: squeeky.cytag.nl Port: 11000</b></i><
>Send the Meat- er, Mail... Here ICQ #85191520<i></i>

Dobro87
03.01.2002, 22:52
well, i asked my freinds today what theywould do...they said <
><
>
i would strap him down, take him to one of those hospitals where you can get facelifts and stuff, make him a woman, send him back to afganistan, and get him beat to death or something since woman arnt allowed to show there face. <
><
>a little harsh(and discusting.) but i think their right. " thats what its all about isnt it? thats what it allways been abou!... gifts...gifts...gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts! well you know what happens to your gifts? they all come to me, in your garbage, you see what im saying? in your garbage! i could hang myself with all the bad christmas neckties ive found at the dump!"<i>Edited by: do
o the lone lioness &nbsp; at: 1/5/02 3:07:43 am<
></i>

Sulaco
04.01.2002, 00:16
I was just kidding Mafriki, dont take everything so seriously. *rolls eyes*<
><
>I was trying to REMOTELY tie this off-topic post back on topic somehow, seeing this is a TLK FORUM, I thought I might as well throw TLK into the mix.<
>Apparently it wasnt taken very well. <i></i>

Mafriki
04.01.2002, 00:19
Uh.... still.... may aswell show him SP while you're at it, heh? Go the whole nine yards.<
><
>Shoot him in the kneecaps, then give him to all the families that lost a loved one and watch them rip him apart! That'd be fun to watch Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else Box, box, box, box, box.... why do little kids play with it more than the toy?<i></i>

Dare
04.01.2002, 05:37
Hmm...<
><
>I'd<
><
>A) ask him who shot JKF<
>B) Stick him in a coffin with just enough airholes to keep him alive<
>C) Give him to the feds <b><i>"Here's our jingle for goldfish.<
>We wrote a song for goldfish...<
>The wholesome snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off..."</b></i><i></i>

Simba1PDX
04.01.2002, 06:52
I know what you mean, Sulaco. but TLK versus BinLaden? That could be an interesting mix. Even though Disney has been known to do some pretty harsh things, I don't think they could get close enough to BinLaden to even scratch the freak.<
><
>See Ya! <i></i>

The Sonic God
05.01.2002, 04:57
I would hang him by his wrists and make him stare at the crucifix of Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. I would call the FBI and have him captured. The money for the reward would be donated to the World Trade Center Victims Unit. <i></i>

mrfunny
06.01.2002, 16:44
<i> *Does not belong in General Discussion, moved to spam corner*</i> <i>"Hey!<
>We can go out and have a good time,<
>If I go wrong I'll still be fine (yeah, yeah, yeah)<
>Because I have my best friend."</i><
><i>"When every moment gets too hard,<
>The end of the road can feel so far,<
>No matter how much time we're apart,<
>I'm always near you."</i>

Takeshi666
07.01.2002, 10:10
I'd cut his head off and deliver it personally to the great big retard Bush personally...I wonder if they pay me the reward money just for the head? <
><i>...the misunderstood hyena.</i><i></i>

norqvist
07.01.2002, 10:41
If the talibans had still been ruling Afghanistan,<
>I would've done a sex change on him so he became<
>a woman and then sent him back to Afghanistan.<
><
><
>"the safest way of playing is playing with yourself" <i></i>

Takeshi666
07.01.2002, 15:22
You stole that idea from me. You unoriginal piece of...<
><
>*is being carried away by bunch of gorillas* <
><i>...the misunderstood hyena.</i><i></i>

Mahtiki
08.01.2002, 02:01
I would smash him in the face with a frying pan and then i would do some sort of santanic riverdance on his back. The great Mahtiki has spoken, be excited!!I'd give you a slap right now but it looks like God beat me to it.If anyone calls the cops I will FREAK OUT!!!<i></i>

The Sonic God
08.01.2002, 03:32
We're flaming Bin Laden...for what? He doesn't care. *pads off* <i></i>

norqvist
12.01.2002, 22:37
Well, to be honest, I already know where he is.<
>If I hadn't overslept this morning, I could've paid a visit<
>at him, played with him, I could've ran my fingers through his<
>soft black fur, he could've slept in my lap, I could've kissed him on his pretty little nose and fed him with shrimps.<
>You know, had completely perfect day.<
><
>"Only the poop of others smell bad" <i></i>