PDA

View Full Version : Just An Odd Little Dream To Share

Saida
01.01.2002, 12:36
I just had a dream last night and it was about me driving down the road with two of my fave actors Nathan Lane (who did the voice of Timon in TLK/SP) and Ernie Sabella (Pumbaa). This is the 6th time the two Broadway veterans appear in my dream. I dunno why. Maybe I think too much of them as if I'm their mother or something. I haven't met them in my real life though, but I wish I could.<
>Okay. Back to the dream. The one I'm telling you is just the beginning. Suddenly, it fades into a bedroom where Nathan is 'kissing' my fave actress who lend her voice to adult Kiara, Neve Campbell!!! Well this is the most interesting scene in my dream, but how could Nathan run across Neve when they don't even have close relationships with each other? Note that NL is better known as a comedian actor, as for NC, she's not that type of actress. Well, that's all I gotta say about my dream. Odd, isn't it? Any opinions? <i></i>

Kilindi
01.01.2002, 21:40
A very strange dream indeed, but we all have those from time to time. <I>Walking around I hear the sounds, the earth seeking relief. I'm trying to find a reason to live, but the mindless clutter my path. Oh these thorns in my side, oh these thorns in my side. I know I have something free. I have something so alive, I think they shoot 'cause they want it.</I> - Creed "Bullets" <i></i>

Saida
03.01.2002, 12:36
Yeah, but the night after that I dream again and it was a terrible one. I read on a newspaper that Nathan Lane died in a plane crash! Then the dream ended and I woke up. Oh crud! Saida, you are such a clumsy little nitwit! *blaming myself for the dream I had* <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
03.01.2002, 20:44
You don't want to know my dreams. <
><
>-Nukta <i><b>Life in the Savannah Muck! - Where YouCan Play TLK! Host: squeeky.cytag.nl Port: 11000</b></i><
>Send the Meat- er, Mail... Here ICQ #85191520<i></i>

Saida
04.01.2002, 07:50
What are your dreams? I'd really like to know. <i></i>

The Sonic God
05.01.2002, 04:21
My dreams are dark and disturbing...you don't want to know mine, either.<
><
>I thought Nathan Lane was married...And Neve Campbell is only a teen...or so I thought.<
><
>Did she say something about attaching pieces of fur to herself? O_O <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
05.01.2002, 23:15
Trust me, you don't wanna know. <
><
>-Nuk <i><b>Life in the Savannah Muck! - Where YouCan Play TLK! Host: squeeky.cytag.nl Port: 11000</b></i><

The Sonic God
06.01.2002, 00:20
Email me your dream, Nukta, and I will prove to you that mine is more mysterious. <i></i>

Kilindi
06.01.2002, 05:20
I always have nightmares or really strange dreams that don't make sense. My dreams last night were no exeption, they were nothing but chaos. The dream took place some time in the not to distant future and there were a lot of riots, a lot of panicking, evacuations, and abandoned facilities.<
><
>It was weird dream... <I>The day reminds me of you. The night hides your truth. The earth is a voice speaking to you. Take all this pride, and leave it behind, because one day it ends, one day we die. Believe what you will, that is your right, but I choose to win, so I choose to fight.</I> - Creed "Weathered" <i></i>

The Sonic God
06.01.2002, 06:57
My dreams would be too inappropriate to share on this messageboard, due to the youth audience here, I have to spare them of that.<
><
>However, I can tell you of lesser disturbing, but just as strage dreams.<
><
>I was driving home from Wal-Mart one night (odd, I can't do that, I only have a permit) and I took my usual route home. Short drive, about 15 seconds (yes, I live that close), but all of the sudden, the surroundings became very strange and disoriented. I look around, and it's
ight outside, strange for midnight...but now I know why it was
ight, I'm on the other side of the world. I open my window, and it's hot! I look around, savannah everything, trees, water holes...and then...Pride Rock. If this is not the strangest thing, I don't know what is. I am no longer in my car now...in fact, my car is nowhere to be found. I look around, and I rcognize the place. Behind me, I can see pawprints aiming for me. I look ahead, and there are no pawprints. How was this possible. I look down...and I have...paws. Now how did it get to driving home from work at midnight to becoming a lion in the african savannah. A mystic dream change known as realm inconsistancy, where the
ain creates places that can meet with each other disobeying laws of time and space. Then I remember how I became a lion...in my dreams, I can control my form.<
><
>Strange, isn't it? I've had weirder ones...far weirder. <i></i>

Kilindi
07.01.2002, 07:10
Sounds like a cool dream to me! <I>The day reminds me of you. The night hides your truth. The earth is a voice speaking to you. Take all this pride, and leave it behind, because one day it ends, one day we die. Believe what you will, that is your right, but I choose to win, so I choose to fight.</I> - Creed "Weathered" <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
08.01.2002, 01:52
As with mine, too explicit for young eyes. <
><
>One of my sane ones (if you could call it that), I was outside a homestead in California hills (who knows why) out for a walk. I was worried that my cat would try to jump the fence, but then she got huge. Jumped outside, then back in. As I went back into the yard, the cat was of no more, but an adult lioness was there, following me around like my cat does. Walked onto the verandas and porticos, then it pounced upon me.<
><
>That about does it for my "G-Rated" dreams. <
><
>-Nukta <i><b>Life in the Savannah Muck! - Where YouCan Play TLK! Host: squeeky.cytag.nl Port: 11000</b></i><

Whippet Angel
08.01.2002, 05:06
Been a while since I've had a real nightmare... My dreams are usually flat-out wierd o_0<
><
>Last night (or was it early this morning? ) was an exceptionally strange one (one that kept changing). <
><
>It started out with me in a school drama club of sorts. We were putting on a performance, and I was playing the lead female character. Some guy that looked vaguely familiar (though I dunno if he was based off of a person that I actually know) was playing the lead male (who was apparently the subject of my character's affection o_0). During rehersals, I actually ended up developing feelings for (and eventually falling in love) with the guy that was playing the opposite lead (double o_0). <
>Next thing I knew the dream changed and I was at home. I was trying to fend off a wild panther that was running loose in my house (it looked remarkably similar to the profile pic of a person I've seen in one of these message boards ) Things kept changing from there.<
><
>By the end of the dream, I was a star of a major Broadway musical (I'm too embarrased to tell you which one )<
><
>It was an odd dream (even for me). There was a lot of stuff in-between that I don't remember very well (or am too embarrassed to recall )<
>Heh, I probably wouldn't have been too bad at starring in that
oadway musical (considering it's one I've seen a zillion times and know all the words too ) ~ Whip It's ME!!! ^_^ Check out my site *MaNeKiNeKo's World* (hosted by Manekineko the calico)<i></i>

Kilindi
08.01.2002, 06:04
I get a kick out of reading these. Maybe it's because they're so weird! That's not to say that I don't have a lot of weird dreams myself, but they're still funny. <i></i>

The Sonic God
09.01.2002, 01:07
Shows you are not alone. <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
09.01.2002, 16:41
I like reading other's dreams as well... <
><
>Just that I can't remember most of my nightly experiences. They do get very... uh, adult... very. Not to mention they also go rather deep in thought process.<
><

Mafriki
09.01.2002, 22:30
<b><i>Quote:</i></b> They do get very... uh, adult... very.<
><
> Dont wanna know about your, shall we say, fantasies or stick with dreams? <
><
>Most people cant remember their dreams. Some just have the luck (?) of being able to remember their dreams and others have more difficulty. You're much more likely to remember a dream you have at night, cuz you have more than one, if you awaken during a piece REM (rapid eye movement). REM is when you are dreaming and while in this state you tend to become completly paralized. Cool, huh? <
><
>I would be one of those people who doesnt tend to remember their dreams and I'm the moment I'm having trouble sleeping... <
>Dunno why. Dont ask. Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
10.01.2002, 01:42
But they're not fantasies. <
><
>It's weird how in dreams, you can switch topics and places in the clap of a paw. It's fun, too. <
><

Larani the lioness
14.01.2002, 18:29
you guys can e-mail me your dreams, if you want.. ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>