PDA

View Full Version : A Walk To Remember

Kilindi
02.02.2002, 05:18
For all of you have not yet seen the movie "A Walk to Remember" you should really go see it. I saw it this evening and it was the best movie I had seen in a long time. It's a beautiful movie...<
><
>I think anyone that really liked TLK would really appreciate this movie. I was surprised at how good it was. I originaly went to go see it because I like Mandy Moore, but the movie is just great!<
><
>To anyone who has seen it: What are your thoughts and opinions on the movie?<
> <i></i>

Bliss Da Lioness
03.02.2002, 02:22
ooh I want to see that! but the theatre I used to go 2 got ripped down. they better be building a new theatre soon though. heheh <i></i>

Larani the lioness
04.02.2002, 19:28
that movie sounds cool...can you give a summary? (leave the ending a surprise, though, lol) ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Mahtiki
04.02.2002, 22:00
Personally, I absalutely despise Mandy Moore and you couldn't get me to see that movie if you payed me!<
><
>Anywhoo I'm glad you enjoyed it! I’m movin’ onAt last I can see life has been patiently waiting for meAnd I know there’s no guarentee’s, but I’m not aloneThere comes a time in everyone’s lifeWhen all you can see are the years passing byAnd I have made up my mind that those days are gone<i></i>

Kilindi
05.02.2002, 00:48
I'm surprised I even liked the movie. I'm not really big on mushy love stories...I like them, they're ok, i'm just not "big on them".<
><
>I originally went to see the movie because Mandy Moore was in it. I don't really like her music, I just like...her. (I think she's cute or whatever). Well, her music isn't bad either, i'm just not into the pop thing.... <
><
>Personally, I think she's A LOT better than Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Jessica Simpson...but that's just me.<
><
>The movie is basicly about Shane West (I forget the character's name) and Jamie (Mandy Moore) falling in love. Mandy Moore plays a real social outcast type of girl in the movie, while Shane West plays a popular "bad boy" type of character. Anyway, he's forced to participate in a school play and other extracurricular activities after getting in trouble for various things. While doing the play with Jamie, he falls in love with her. <
><
>They become real close, he abandones his old friends, and they abandone him. He comes out a better person for falling in love with Jamie. He finds out Jamie has an illness and only has so long to live...<
><
>That's as far as i'll go, you'll have to see the movie if you want to know more. It's cool to see the character transformation of Shane West's character from the bad type into the good type while falling in love with Jamie.<
><
> <i></i>

Larani the lioness
07.02.2002, 23:48
Sounds cool; I wanna se, ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world.""The sky only reveals her true colors to those who are willing to climb the mountain."<i></i>

Mahtiki
08.02.2002, 00:14
Eh, I don't like pop culture at all basically. It's not my fancy. I'm more into comedy's. As for music, I'm more into rap, R&B and who can forget good ol' country! I'm not down with the whole chick-flick, cry-when-you-see-it, sob sob, heart clenched film. I don't act too much like a girl anyways. Hehe I’m movin’ onAt last I can see life has been patiently waiting for meAnd I know there’s no guarentee’s, but I’m not aloneThere comes a time in everyone’s lifeWhen all you can see are the years passing byAnd I have made up my mind that those days are gone<i></i>

Tylona
09.02.2002, 05:17
Right on Mahtiki <i></i>

Kilindi
10.02.2002, 02:44
I see what you mean. I'm not really into chick flick, sob sob, type of movies either...they all seem the same. I was surprised I even liked this movie. It was pretty good, but I'm not crazy about it. <i></i>