PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!

Azima Masi
06.03.2002, 13:34
This is a very off-topic post, but I really need some help. Ok...there are skunks living under my house and they spray almost every night. The smell goes all through my house and it is so bad, my family and I have barely slept this past week. It's becomming so stressful that I haven't been going to school. <
><
>Does anybody out there have any ideas on how to get rid of them or how to get rid of the smell?????<
><
>We've already tried: mothballs, flooding the area, ammonia, hot peppers, gasing, and just plain plugging up their holes...nothing seems to get them to leave.<
><
>**sigh** Please, I would be so greatful for any ideas. Thanks all. <i></i>

trip
08.03.2002, 01:26
Hmmm. They shouldnt be spraying off unless theres something else down there thats scaring them. My suggestion would be to call an exterminator. Cheetahs never prosper ~ Zazu<i></i>

The Sonic God
09.03.2002, 05:38
You need a harsher chemical than ammonia.<
><
>I suggest callling your local animal control unit. I don't want to see any animals killed... <i>President and CEO of UGC and TLK:UN</i><i></i>

Tashababy
09.03.2002, 16:30
Neither do I TSG, but this is getting pretty bad. The animal control around here wants between 400 and 500 dollars per skunk to remove them. We don't have that kind of money right now. Fortunately, they've moved from under my house to another area in the backyard, away from the house. So the smell isn't really bad anymore. <i></i>

Angel Jaguar12
09.03.2002, 20:09
I feel bad for you. Skunk's smells are HORRIBLE. <b>"Though I am only a wanderer, my soul shall exist as if I had always lived my life in your arms." </b> <i>-Angel </i><i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
10.03.2002, 22:25
<
> Ya Azima.... I washed my hair twice when I got home my mom smelled it all in my hair!!!!!! Where are the skunks now?? <i></i>

Tashababy
11.03.2002, 02:08
gee...thanks for the support there swazi...that's just what i wanted to hear...<
><
>they're over by the shed now...oh my gosh...jinga...my dad thought he cought one in a trap and he was gonna drown it but he threw the hose in the garbage can it was in, and a cat climbed out!!! that had to be the luckiest kitty in the world <i></i>

The Sonic God
11.03.2002, 09:10
Then there's only one thing you can do.<
><
>Throw poisonous food down under your house. Soak some
ead in antifreeze and cyanide. The antifreeze converts into a lethal poison after being passed through the liver and attacks the kidneys. If the skunk is pregnant, the babies will die, too. The cyanide guarantees the kill.<
><
>Why antifreeze? Because it's naturally sweet tasting, and makes the animal confuse it for sugar. It's mean, but if you're desperate, this is how to do it.<
><
>Note: Do not let children or other pets near the poisonous food. As soon as the skunks are confirmed dead, remove all of the rest of the poison immediately, then flush out the area with water. <i>President and CEO of UGC and TLK:UN</i><i>Edited by: The Sonic God&nbsp; at: 3/11/02 10:13:00 am<
></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
11.03.2002, 15:48
<
> The witttle kitty! Sorry but at least you get used to the smell after a while!! (Accually after a few seconds) So..... ya <i></i>

0xDIEGOx0
12.03.2002, 00:25
Ya Azzie......when i slept o'er last weekend it didn't mind me much...(hehehe...much)...You guys have spent sooooooo much $ already to get rid of them that what else is there to do?.....hehehe......kick 'em out!...nevermind, just one of my whack ideas!...I started to do a piccy of Azima and Oasis as cubbies..aww.....but oasis is how much older?<
> <i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
12.03.2002, 02:44
<
> THE WITTLE KITTY!!!!!!! ......It didn't bug me AFTER It's not like I had trouble sleeping.......But....After in the com. room remember Dee? lik we didn't know what happened... <i></i>