PDA

View Full Version : Video Screenshots???

trip
14.03.2002, 02:47
I'm trying to get some good SP screenshots on my comp, but it doesn't seem to be working. No matter what player I use, the shot always comes up with the video being a darkish blue. Does anybody know how to get around this? I've been trying for days and its getting on my nerves. Cheetahs never prosper ~ Zazu<i></i>

mrfunny
14.03.2002, 08:17
Could you show an example? I made some shots too once (Before I removed the DVD drive) and the movie appears to be VERY dark.. You could load them in a graphics editor, and then adjust the colors and the gamma. (Don't touch
ightness, unless it's your last option, gamma correction should do in just about every case!) <i>"No matter where my life may lead,<
>No matter where I go,<
>The memory will still be there for me to hold."</i><
><i>"I'm writing down the words,<
>That's filling up my world,<
>Your name is spinning 'round in my head"</i>

trip
14.03.2002, 22:42
Well, what I'm using is a DivX-ed DVD rip. I don't think an example would do much good, I just get a blank screen. I've been looking around for something that can just grab the frames, but I've not had any luck with that either Cheetahs never prosper ~ Zazu<i></i>

mrfunny
14.03.2002, 22:51
www.tmpgenc.com<
><
>It can export the movie to BMP/JPG files... <i>"No matter where my life may lead,<
>No matter where I go,<

trip
14.03.2002, 23:04
Maybe I'll try that. I found a great screen grabber on Tucows for now. Those Russians can turn out some pretty useful stuff! Cheetahs never prosper ~ Zazu<i></i>

mrfunny
16.03.2002, 19:06
IF you try with TMPGENC, then you should beware, that it will export the ENTIRE movie FRAME BY FRAME, which means that you'll need a LOT of diskspace.. <i>"No matter where my life may lead,<
>No matter where I go,<