PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Harbor...

Dobro87
23.03.2002, 04:31
Im watching it right now. its spring
eak here and it feels like winter with it being 5 stinkin degrees here. it is sooo sad. i watched it for the first time when it came out on dvd. When they bombed pearl harbor... i cryed. i admit it. it
ought back bad memorys of all the people who died on september 11th. i just cryed until my eyes hurt. right now its not at that part but its pretty close. <
>I took the What Mythological Creature Are you? test by !<i></i>

mrfunny
23.03.2002, 17:32
This is NOT lionking or Disney related.. Moved to spam corner. "No matter where my life may lead,<
>No matter where I go,<
>The memory will still be there for me to hold.""I'm writing down the words,<
>That's filling up my world,<
>Your name is spinning 'round in my head"- Nikki Webster "The Best Days"- Nikki Webster "Boyt Inside My Heart"<i></i>

Dobro87
23.03.2002, 18:57
ive got to remember stuff like that! <i></i>

Kido the freedom lion
23.03.2002, 20:18
thats my sister oops I for got this is a reply im with <
>mrfunny!!!!!!!!!!! <
>I took the What Mythological Creature Are you? test by !" Zira, give me your paw! Zira, come on. I'll help you!"<i></i>

mrfunny
23.03.2002, 23:42
LOL.. I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to keep posts in the palce meant for them. "No matter where my life may lead,<
>No matter where I go,<
>The memory will still be there for me to hold.""I'm writing down the words,<
>That's filling up my world,<
>Your name is spinning 'round in my head"- Nikki Webster "The Best Days"- Nikki Webster "Boyt Inside My Heart"<i></i>

NordicAurora
24.03.2002, 00:24
Pearl Harbour is half a good movie, but all that half-warmed-over love stuff is just lame.<
><
>- NA <i></i>

Mariesa The God
24.03.2002, 00:31
It was so long...and that was messed up how she all went with Danny right after the other guy died. I forgot his name, the one played by Ben Affleck. <
><i>Can you smell what The Rock is cookin?</i><
><i></i>

Dobro87
24.03.2002, 17:19
Rave, and it was like 3 months before she went with danny. and it was an accident also that they fell in love. but your right, it would be an awsome movie if they didnt have so much love crap in it. <i></i>

Kido the freedom lion
25.03.2002, 17:20
i like the action with the planes and all but i hate the love stuff so much i fal a sleep but i have to say it's kind of good. <
>I took the What Mythological Creature Are you? test by !" Zira, give me your paw! Zira, come on. I'll help you!"<i></i>

Larani the lioness
25.03.2002, 21:23
I liked the movie lol ~**~Larani the lioness*~~*"I'm not being lazy, I'm just saving energy.""Never frown, cuz someone just might be in luv with your smile.""To the world. you may be just one person, but to just one person, you may be the world."<i></i>

Dobro87
27.03.2002, 02:21
I loved the movie! <i></i>

Pirogoeth
27.03.2002, 02:31
I have to differ here, I didn't like it at all :P Digiko ga Kita nyo!<i></i>

Mafriki
27.03.2002, 02:46
Bad points :: All the mushy crap<
>Good points :: All the shooting, boat sinking, dieing, killing, ceasing to live bits <b>~ :: L U C K</b> > <b>S K I L L :: ~</b><i></i>

mrfunny
27.03.2002, 02:48
Hmm.. I've never seen it... So I can't really say if I like it or not...... <i></i>

Dobro87
27.03.2002, 04:02
Yeah, Mafriki is right. if they lived the mushy crap out it would of been alot better. <i></i>

Takeshi666
27.03.2002, 14:50
*points out that Pearl Harbour IS from Disney studios* >.< <
><i>Insanity is contagious - run!</i><i></i>

NordicAurora
27.03.2002, 16:25
Also the most expensive budget ever to get the green-light, about $150 million on paper. Altough Titanic cost more in the long run with cost overruns and Cameron's typical way cool but unnessecarily expensive techniques.<
><
>- NA <i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
27.03.2002, 20:52
<
> Mr. Funny....just to say...it may not be Lion King but it IS in fact Disney!!!!!! I saw it at the store under Disney..........sorry had to point that out! <i></i>

Nukta Kupaya
27.03.2002, 21:25
'Pearl Harbor' did bite as far as overall theme goes. Who cares about the "lovey" crap. Give us action... things leading up to and from the attack. 'We Were Soldiers' was a better movie by far.<
><
>-Nukta <i></i>

Dobro87
27.03.2002, 21:37
im gonna have to see "we are soldiers." <i></i>

mrfunny
28.03.2002, 00:20
JINGAxSWAZI: I don't know if touchstone is a part Disney, but I do know that I do not consider them Disney. Disney movies are usually distributed by Buena Vista International, that's not the case with Pearl Harbour. <i></i>

JINGAxSWAZI
28.03.2002, 00:30
<
> I'm sorry! I could have SWORN I saw on the case and stuff that it was Disney! SORRY MRFUNNY!!!!!! <i></i>

mrfunny
28.03.2002, 02:21
Well, I just did a little checkup and it turns out that Touchstone IS in fact owned by Disney, however it's highly unusual that the case says Disney, but I don't know what you've seen, and what you haven't. I just took the time to find the facts... Here's the source www.cjr.org/owners/disney.asp#movies <i></i>