PDA

View Full Version : Off to the Northwest Territories....

kwaa
29.07.2002, 01:27
I'm heading off to the NWT tommorow, so I just though I'd let you all know, in the off chance that anybody would actually notice my absence. I'm gonna be gone for about two weeks, long time Maybe Planet Lion King will be done when I get back. Bye all! We go out in the world and take our chances<
>Fate is just the way of circumstances<
>Thats the way that lady luck dances<
>~Rush, Roll the Bones<i></i>

kwaa
29.07.2002, 13:33
Well, I'm off now. Bye all! See ya in two weeks <i></i>

Bliss Da Lioness
02.08.2002, 17:53
Bye bye! Look at my profile for kewl pictures, info and such<I>--Bliss</I><i></i>

Trippytiger
10.08.2002, 17:21
Heyy! I'm back! With a new name too I didn't really like "kwaa." Struck me as somewhat boring. This one means "Trip" too! The NWT were great. It's quite different from Alberta, that's for sure. The bugs there were evil though. Both places that we camped at, Hay River and Yellowknife were infested with mosquitos, and Fort Providence was totally infested with horseflies... uggghhh. I <i> hate</i> mosquitos and horseflies. Everything else was very cool though. I got some great prints there, by a NWT artist who lives in Rae. Some very very cool wolf pics <i></i>

Bliss Da Lioness
10.08.2002, 18:42
haha sounds cool,<
>Bugs are icky but the wolf prints sound interesting<
>Glad your back <i>"No guts, no glory, no
ain, same story."</i> TLK Fan Archive Side 7 Archive Journal Blog <i>--Bliss</i> <i></i>

Trippytiger
10.08.2002, 21:33
Thanks! Yeah, the bugs were really annoying. Our van and our tent trailer are full of mosquito carcasses. Not fun. The pics are really great. I scanned em all in a put them all on my Pics page, if ya want to see them <
><
>www.angelfire.com/freak/lesitegrande/index.html <i>Edited by: Tembezi at: 8/10/02 9:34:20 pm<
></i>

Bliss Da Lioness
11.08.2002, 13:20
wow your site has grown since the last time I saw it! Its awsome..--err tad off topic? lol<
><
>Lotsa cool pictures from NWT. They are really neat lookin. wowies.. lol really big but prettttty <i>"No guts, no glory, no
ain, same story."</i> TLK Fan Archive Side 7 Archive Journal Blog <i>--Bliss</i> <i></i>

Trippytiger
11.08.2002, 18:03
Thanks! It had a little growth spurt... I had nothing else to do so I started working on it again. You should have seen those pictures when I first scanned them in. They were all twice the size of what they are now! Very big <i></i>