PDA

View Full Version : How do you celebrate Easter?

The Sonic God
18.04.2006, 04:16
Oddly enough, I had no idea that Easter passed by me (some Christian I am... lol). To be honest, I slept.

Reepacheep
18.04.2006, 10:35
i dont "celebrate" easter - i got a few chocolate eggs, but in all honesty, because i had been at an all night party saturday night/sunday morning, as soon as i got in at 7.30am I went to bed for most of the day!

Kyratwl
18.04.2006, 15:18
I actually went to church service at 715am and then went to my mom's after a nap...we had lunch there, then I went home to play w/my piggies :)

Kirauni
18.04.2006, 17:26
I didn't go to church for I got a terrible stomache ache. Must have been some kind of flu.. however I celebrated with my mother and husband, as well as my nephew and nieces.
In germany we hide easter presents (cholocate eggs, as well as an easter rabbit, made out of choclate) and let children look for them.
It was pretty funny and I enjoyed the day.

s-tlk
18.04.2006, 18:29
I hope you feel better today, Kirauni. ^^

At Easter I planed to learn for university, but I was to lazy to do much. In the end I surf the inet, sleep or read a book. Although our Professors gave us enough work, beacause they believe we have no RL anyway. lol

Cobalt
19.04.2006, 10:30
s-tlk: What's a real life? I don't think I have one of those. :liontongue

I got off from a 24 hour shift, drove home, changed and then drove 2 hrs to my mothers place for Easter brunch and Mass, then turned right around and drove an hour over to see the rest of my family. (long story)

After Easter dinner, I heded back to my place so I could get some rest before I had work the next day.

I need a holiday from my holiday. :P

The Sonic God
19.04.2006, 18:47
Originally posted by Kirauni
I didn't go to church for I got a terrible stomache ache. Must have been some kind of flu.. however I celebrated with my mother and husband, as well as my nephew and nieces.
In germany we hide easter presents (cholocate eggs, as well as an easter rabbit, made out of choclate) and let children look for them.
It was pretty funny and I enjoyed the day.

I do hope that you are feeling better, if not, then soon.

Ah, Chocolate. Pretty fun during Easter, but then I'm reminded that I can eat chocolate at anytime of the year.

"Hide the eggs? American kids are so fat, they won't even eat the hard-boiled eggs! Hide the chocolate!" - Jay Leno