PDA

View Full Version : shows????

red_lion
15.09.2006, 17:45
hy.whats your favourite shows TV??????for example::
my best tv shows are ¸
-frauen tauch- thats one show where from one familiy mother go in other family and then she must to take care about that family where she is. i hope you all now this show.tv kanal RTLII
-5 gegen 5- thats also interesting, thats like one quiz on RTLII
and the man who made this show is OLI PETCOKAT i think so something is it????tv kanal RTLII
-also steve irwins shows- very interesting
-galilleo- thats also very good, there showws how they make, boats, candys, also food....tv kanal PRO7

and what is with yours shows????????????:rofl

Mafriki
16.09.2006, 00:27
I can't comment on German shows I've watched (as I haven't except for videos that are meant to teach GCSE students German), but some German shows look purely freaky from my experience in my voluntary work I do on the internet (won't tell you what, won't tell you where :lol: ).

The Sonic God
16.09.2006, 00:53
I've never seen German television, but I've watched movies with German content.

The only foreign-language programming we get here is Univisión and Telemundo, Spanish channels.

nathalie
17.09.2006, 14:11
I never really watched things on German TV, apart from Wetten Dass, Verstehe sie Spass and RockPalast.

Mostly 'cause of the singers that were on the shows, hehe.

We get ARD, ZDF and WDR over here.

The Sonic God
18.09.2006, 02:08
Let me see if I get these right... first one, "Bet on that," next "You understand the game" and "Rock Palace?"

nathalie
18.09.2006, 11:08
I don't really know what the translations are, lol

The first 2 are shows with music, bets and stuff, and candid camera.

Rock Palast is a music program, mostly with concerts from bands who played in Germany (On the Loreley for example)

red_lion
25.09.2006, 18:45
okay but that dont must to be german. for example i also like
oprah show hope you know that??
pimp my ride great show
room raiders
my own
its all on MTV!!!!!!!

The Sonic God
26.09.2006, 01:00
Originally posted by red_lion
pimp my ride great show
room raiders
my own
its all on MTV!!!!!!!

Pimp My Ride is a good show, except the real problem I have with it is that all that's going on is cars are being stripped down to the frame and rebuilt. The costs of pimping a ride is about the same if not more than buying a new car. The only reason that Pimp My Ride is so successful is that people in California are *winning* these contests.

red_lion
29.09.2006, 19:16
aha it is good show.

also WANA COME IN!!!!! thats good;)

Dark_lion
30.09.2006, 18:33
Originally posted by The Sonic God

Originally posted by red_lion
pimp my ride great show
room raiders
my own
its all on MTV!!!!!!!

Pimp My Ride is a good show, except the real problem I have with it is that all that's going on is cars are being stripped down to the frame and rebuilt. The costs of pimping a ride is about the same if not more than buying a new car. The only reason that Pimp My Ride is so successful is that people in California are *winning* these contests.

Hehehe smash your car and youre getting pimp.I love Room raiders,but there is this ¨dad knows best¨ and I dont like it.
As for the Deutsch shows I wats super rtl all time ;).Isnt that too much even those are cartoons :P