PDA

View Full Version : Di$nys Merchandise Plans for Tinkerbell Movie not going to come true because of lack of good story

Leopatra
22.12.2006, 00:50
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2006/12/18/monday-mousewatch-disney-s-500-million-tinkerbell-problem.aspx

I didn't think this movie was a good idea to begin with! I really dislike Tinkerbell...
And besides, why are they putting a Character from a Fairytale Classic like Peter Pan into a new environment? I don't think James Matthew Barrie would have liked that? O.o Do they have the rights for that, or do they just take the right for that, like they did with Winnie Pooh? Would be interesting to know.

The other thing is, you can notice that Eisner is gone now since, well, they try to come up with a good story... Or at least, they have learned that a bad story won't sell to people older than 6 ;P

Reepacheep
22.12.2006, 14:44
what a shame :rolleyes:

i guess its one good thing, like you said, that they realise it will be rubbish so arent bothering just yet.

The Sonic God
22.12.2006, 23:37
Uhm, the link isn't working, so...

A Tinkerbell movie? After all that time she got on Peter Pan, and beginning the opening of many Disney movies and specials? I wonder where that would have gone.